As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dewalt #ad
DEWALT Ratcheting Wrench, Combination, SAE, 1-1/4-Inch DWMT75231OSP #adDewalt #ad
- Stamped markings provide permanent visibility and prevents wear over time. 15 degree offset open end allows an increased range of arc swing in tight spaces.
Directtorque technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners. Stamped hashmark pattern on wrench handle provides added grip point. 72 teeth providing 5 degree arc swing.
2. Reed Tool #ad
1-1/4 and 1-1/16-Inch, Reed Tool LV2017 Value Line Thru-Bolt Dual Socket Ratchet Wrench #adReed Tool #ad
- Colored-coded handles for quick recognition. Blue handle. For mechanical joints and restraints, repair clamps and service saddles. Economical wrenches combine two popular socket sizes into one tool. Lifetime Warranty.
|Brand||Reed Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Reed Tool #ad|
3. Wright Tool #ad
Wright Tool 9389 12 Point Nominal Size Ratcheting Box Wrench, 1-1/8" x 1-1/4" #adWright Tool #ad
- Nominal size 1 1/8 x 1-1/4-Inch. Size 1 1/8-inch x 1-1/4-inch weight 1. 71. Length 15-Inch. Reserve of strength for tough jobs. Distributing stress evenly over a larger contact area and away from the fastener corners.
|Brand||Wright Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wright Tool #ad|
|Warranty||As long as you own it, any product manufactured by Wright Tool which fails to render service due to defect in workmanship or materials will be replaced at no charge.|
4. GearWrench #ad
1-1/4", 9038D, GEARWRENCH 12 Pt. Ratcheting Combination Wrench #adGearWrench #ad
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit. Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener VS 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches. Surface drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding.
5. Jaeger #ad
1 1/4 Inch TIGHTSPOT Ratchet Wrench with 5° Movement and Hardened, Polished Steel for Projects with Tight Spaces #adJaeger #ad
- Reduce bolt rounding: The reinforced open end holds on tight to fasteners for reduced bolt rounding. And without lifting, even if you're reaching deep into a compartment or appliance. Aerospace grade vanadium hardens our steel alloy even more, while chromium helps to prevent corrosion.
Guaranteed forever: if, you don't absolutely love your Jaeger Tools ratcheting wrench, and we'll refund every penny Or replace it, just return it, for whatever reason, if there is a problem.
Habitat for humanity donor: When you build your dreams with us, it enables us to build other's dreams. The 72 teeth inside the 100% steel ratcheting box end will speeds you through jobs quickly with no need to lift.
Our ultimate tightspot wrench to work faster in small spaces: our incredibly priced, you stay glued to the fastener until the turning is done, 5 degree ratcheting movement is designed to access spots where standard wrenches will not have enough swing. Powerful 7 stage construction for lifelong reliability: Our secret is drop forging & heat treating our amazing steel alloy.
|Manufacturer||Jaeger Tools #ad|
6. Jetech #ad
SAE Industrial Grade Cr-V Steel Gear Spanner in Polished Chrome Finish, Jetech 1-1/4" Ratcheting Combination Wrench #adJetech #ad
- 5 degree minimal working swing - 72-tooth racheting 12 point box end allows efficient working with a 5 degree swing. Terms and conditions apply. Quality construction: Heat treated Chrome Vanadium Steel and polished surface ensure durability and resistance to corrosion.
Smooth ratcheting gears - High strength ratcheting mechanism enables wrench to handle strong torque. Slim profile - slim profile design combined with the 15 degree angle on the open end makes working in narrow spaces possible. Lifetime warranty - buy with confidence with Jetech's lifetime manufacturer warranty.
7. GEARWRENCH #ad
9042, GEARWRENCH 12 Pt. Ratcheting Combination Wrench, 1-1/2" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas. Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion. 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications.
Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding. 30° for standard wrenches. Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life. Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
8. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEM TOOLS 22104 1-1/4" Jumbo Combination Wrench | One Open End & One Box Head on a Single Mechanics’ Wrench | Long-Shaft Wrench for Extra Torque & Leverage | Smooth Open End Doesn’t Mark Fasteners #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- Full specifications: 16 inches long; steel; hard chrome finish, stays clean, prevents corrosion; Raised-panel design for added strength; 15 degree offset 12 point box end design provides clearance for your knuckles; Box end incorporates a radius corner design that provides 15% to 20% more torque.
Ultra durable: steel body; Chrome plated to prevent corrosion; Raised-panel design for added strength.
Everyday and heavy duty usage: torque 1-1/4 inch fasteners; Open end is offset 15 degrees for greater access, and designed with a continuous curve that distributes stress back into the wrench for increased strength.
Combination wrench: box end incorporates a radius corner design that engages the flats of the fastener, not the corners, providing 15% to 20% more torque; Box end designed to provide additional clearance for your knuckles. Limited lifetime : Impeccable build quality, built to withstand the tests of time.
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Six Month Limited|
9. GEARWRENCH #ad
9312, GEARWRENCH 13 Pc. 12 Pt. Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, SAE #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification. 30° for standard wrenches. 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. Included rack for storage and organization. Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life.
Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding. Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas. Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion. Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|