As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29 #adZOOZ #ad
- Just ask! Motion detection up to 20 feet. Outdoor sensor: introducing the first z-wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Support: questions or issues? zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines.
Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind. Power it with batteries included or micro USB cable + adapter sold separately. Security: equipped with the latest authenticated s2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work.
Easy to install: add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Compatibility: the sensor works great on homeseer, fibaro, and vera.
Alexa is not a z-wave hub the sensor won't work directly with Echo. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions. New version 2. 0 comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. Does not work with wink, hubitat, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels.
2. HomeSeer #ad
HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor GEN 2 #adHomeSeer #ad
- Device handler avaialble for SmartThings new app users. Latest tech: includes z-Wave Plus technology and S2 encryption for best performance and security. Multiple sensors: built-in motion, temperature and light LUX level sensors report back to the hub.
Automatic and remote control: Controls floodlights automtically when motion is sensed or remotely with Z-Wave commands. Compatibility: works with most Z-Wave hubs. Easy to install: works with standard floodlight fixtures and 120v incandescent & LED flood light bulbs.
3. Ecolink #ad
White PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO, Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune #adEcolink #ad
- Pet immune: 55 pound pet immunity - eliminate false alarms from pets. Installation: easy installation, not tools required, corner or flush mounting. Home security and automation: detect motion of intruders for security, as well as trigger alerts to your home hub.
Compatibility: natively compatible with smartthings, vera Lite, Vera Edge, HomeSeer, it works with most brands of Z-Wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, D-link staples connect and Piper NV. Battery life: Up to 5 year battery life.
|Manufacturer||Ecolink 28617953415 #ad|
4. ZOOZ #ad
ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity #adZOOZ #ad
- Compatible z-Wave hub required, temperature, sold separately. Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports. Security first: this sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption.
Customize it: choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes your hub needs to support advanced parameter input. Will it work with my hub? this sensor is not supported by wink, smartthings hub with custom device handler contact seller for instructions, HomeSeer, VeraEdge, Hubitat, ADT Pulse, or other Z-Wave alarm panels.
It's z-wave plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards.
It will work great with open systems like Almond Securify, Home Assistant, Qolsys, Vivint, VeraLite running under UI7, and VeraPlus. 4 smart sensors in 1: this compact device detects and reports motion, humidity, and light level to your smart home app. New improved version: the included cr123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version.
5. ZOOZ #ad
Works with Vera and SmartThings, Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount #adZOOZ #ad
- 2 power sources: runs on a single battery for up to a year depending on traffic and settings OR on micro USB cable NOT INCLUDED. Z-wave plus chip for longer range and increased battery life.
Certified secure: uses the latest s2 z-wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption. Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways.
Acts as signal extender when connected to USB. Flexible design: extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning. Built-in z-wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Extra features: adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time.
6. Aeon Labs #ad
Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, humidity, Aeotec Multisensor 6, UV, light, temperature, vibration sensor #adAeon Labs #ad
- Certification number: ZC10-15070011. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight. 2 year battery life. Z-wave plus certified. 6-in-1 z-wave plus multisensor: motion, UV, light lux, humidity, temperature, vibration sensor.
Works with certified z-wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, SmartThings, Indigo 7, openHAB, Vera. Super-small at 1. 8 inches.
|Brand||Aeon Labs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aeon Labs LLC #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. GE #ad
Works with SmartThings, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, On/Off, Wink, and Alexa, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, 26931, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required #adGE #ad
- The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, enjoy custom scenes, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity.
Additionally, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub.
Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, select manual operation. Selectable motion control – personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voltage:120 volt. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
8. Fibaro #ad
Accelerometer, FIBARO Motion Sensor Z-Wave Plus Multisensor-Movement, doesn't work with HomeKit, Temperature, Light Intensity, FGMS-001 #adFibaro #ad
- You're covered: this is a z-wave plus certified and ul listed device created and built in Europe from quality materials. This is the z-wave version, nexia, not for apple home kit. Use them to automatically trigger smart lighting, security sirens, real-time temperature readings, quick light reports, or your connected thermostat.
It is not supported by wink or alarm panels pulse, alarm, home center lite, and others. Ultra small: install the smallest 4-in-1 sensor anywhere without ruining the view. Plus you get over 20 advanced settings to customize the sensor and make it your own! Hub required: this sensor will work beautifully with any open z-wave system like smart things, Vera, or home seer.
It attaches to any flat surface with a single screw or a piece of adhesive both included. Hide it well or show it off using the flexible mounting bracket and customizable led indicator.
All you need: dependable motion alerts, and vibration notifications sent straight to your z-wave hub. With the multifunctional led, you can access temperature readings and test your z-wave signal straight from the device. And more: all data is transmitted to your system using encrypted signals, protected by tamper alerts. Support portal and documentation are available on the Fibaro website so if you ever need help, just ask! .
9. Neo Products #ad
NEO Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor Z Wave Detector Home Automation, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Easy Installation, Vera Green #adNeo Products #ad
- 3-in-1 smart sensor: z-wave motion sensor can report motion, temperature detection and measures light levels. Please note: when the motion sensor will not be recognized wink: the motion sensor will be recognized as "Generic sensor" instead.
Feeling the environment change, always record the changes in the surrounding lighting care for your home. Advanced infrared detection technology. Smartthings, zipato, vera, Fibaro, Honeywell, Aeotec and HomeSeer. Only has basic open/close function, and advanced parameters cannot be set.
E. G. It can continue to detect day and night with Advanced PIR technology. When you add the device, you can rename the sensor and start to use it. Z-wave technology: z-wave plus certified and integrates with most Z-Wave Certified hubs.
110-degree motion detection for alarm: motion can be detected from a top view of up to 110°, the position is at a height of 7 meters above the ground. Long-time&continuous detect: the included cr123a battery makes the sensor much longer and service more intimate. Now we publish handler for motion sensor for temperature, SmartThings user can go to community to search "neo coolcam" or ask seller for text.
10. Kaipule #ad
Easy to install, KAIPULE Ceiling-Mounted Z-Wave Plus PIR Motion Sensor,Compatible with Fibaro,HomeSeer and Vera, White #adKaipule #ad
- Zwave plus technology. Takes only moments to install and easily pair up with Z-wave gateway. Craft your own smart home with different levels of detecting sensitivity.
360 degree detection. Adjustable sensitivity with led status indication. Compatible with the following certified z-wave Hubs: FIBARO, VERA, HOMESEER.
Easy setup. Ideal for ceiling height of 8 feet to 13 feet Designed specifically for Home and Office use. The wireless device is powered by 2 replaceable AA batteries, estimated battery life: 2 years. Real-time battery power level monitoring, Anti-tamper alarm, Low consumption.