As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Spindle Gouges and More. Includes the Multi-Grind Jig for Gouges, Skews, Slotted Platform and Tool Rest, Pro Grind Sharpening System For Lathe Turning Tools, Bowl Gouges, Gouges, Chisels #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The pro grind sharpening system also comes with a number of setup jigs and accessories to help in the setup process to sharpen your tools to the proper and repeatable angles. The platform has a slot milled horizontally through it so it can accept the included tool holder. The large, 3” x 5” slotted platform is the ideal way to sharpen flat edged tools like wood turning skews, chisels and hand plane irons.
Sharpen chisels, carving tools, you’ll be able to precisely hone each tool to your exacting specifications regardless of the tool you are sharpening. Not only will it correctly shape your tools, side grinds aka Ellsworth grind, you will also be able to repeat the process to produce consistent results every time.
The pro grind sharpening system includes a vast collection of unique setup tools, wood turning scrapers, block plane irons and more with the PRO GRIND Sharpening System! With 3 primary methods of sharpening, spindle gouges, parting tools, bowl gouges, gouges, jigs and accessories that most sharpening systems force you to purchase separately.
The tool holder is designed to keep your tools at the correct angle while being able to slide side to side during the sharpening process. The included and versatile multi-grind jig will correctly shape the edge on bowl gouges, liam o’neil grind/irish grind or fingernail grinds for spindle work and detailing. After all, we need our tools to last a long time, so why would you want to take off to much at a time? The Tool Rest Bar is ideal for sharpening curved, even bevel edges that are typically used on spindle and roughing gouges. The multi-grind jig is designed to be used with the included Multi-Grind arm on the PRO GRIND Sharpening System and will accept tools up to 1. 125” in diameter.
2. DKIBBITH #ad
M2 High Speed Steel 60-Degree Angle Center Drill Bits Kit Countersink Tools for Lathe Metalworking Size 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4.0 5.0, 7 Pieces Center Drill Bits Set #adDKIBBITH #ad
- Wide range of sizes: including 7 pieces of plain center drill Bits Set range in size 1. 0 1. 5 2. 0 2. 5 3. 0 4. 0 5. 0 to meet different needs. Accurate: a 60-degree angle center drill is very useful in drilling accurate center holes, 60-degree countersink holes or starter holes for bigger drill bits in metal-working.
Worry free: this center drill bits set comes with a portable storage case for convenient use and store.
Widely applicable: work with lathe machines and most electronic drills to drill holes in Steel, Alum, Iron, Carbon Steel, Brass and other tough material ranging from 170HB up to 200HB. High quality: our center drill bits made of high quality M2 High speed steel, solid and high temperature wear resistant. If you encounter any problems with the products, please feel free to contact us.
3. DDWT #ad
300mm /11.8inch Round Center Finder Compass for Wood Turners Lathe Work Clear Acrylic Drawing Circles Diameter #adDDWT #ad
- This center finder is perfect for laying out bowls, trays and platters. The lathe center finder works on wood, composites and more! Center Finder Compass is perfect for wood turners, glass, arts, poster board, metal, plastic, school projects, crafts, rough and finish carpenters or use it anywhere you need to draw a circle.
Made from clear, fully transparent acrylic with a center hole and clearly marked circles in 5mm increments. The circle center finder tool helps produce maximum yield on logs smaller than 300mm in diameter. Finding the center of irregular shapes to optimize yield is simple and easy.
4. Dirtech #ad
Mini Carbide Tipped Woodturning Tools DW-3 Carbide Wood Lathe Tools 3pcs Rougher Detailer Finisher Made of Stainless Steel with Woodhandle and 4pcs matched Carbide Cutters #adDirtech #ad
- Indexable replacement carbide insert design，Indexable give you fresh edge for maximum cutter life, And You can find matching carbide tipped insertDW-3 in my Amazon store. Cnc machined 12mm solid stainless steel，Not easy to rust.
Each tool is designed with a square shaft making it easy to keep tools flat on the tool rest. Total length：12 Inches. Woodhandle：solid wood material，Ergonomics design makes it more comfortable while doing turning job.
5. Savannah #ad
Savannah 3 Piece Carbide Mini Turning Tool Set with Flush Fit Comfort Grip Hardwood Handles | Steel Riveted Ferrules and 2 ea Round 2 ea 4 inch Radius Square and 2 ea Diamond Shaped Carbide Cutters #adSavannah #ad
- We also know that if you don't have the tool at just the right angle when turning, the results can be undesirable. Each turning tool steel bar is approx. 3¾” long. Forcing the tool into your stock will not produce optimal results. The basic thought process to help produce consistent, high quality cuts is to use one cutter on your tool for all the roughing out or hogging out of material and use a second cutter dedicated to finishing cuts only.
We all know how "enjoyable" sharpening our turning tools can be.
Each mini turning tool has a flush fit comfort grip handle. The shearing action of this type of turning produces much cleaner cuts and is easier than using standard turning tools. Hex key wrenches. This set includes 2 of each cutter style and extra screws.
However, simply loosen the cutter screw, once needed, rotate the tip and secure the screw for a fresh, the cutters are replaceable. Round carbide cutters, 1 ea. Remember; the slower your travel the tool, the cleaner and smoother the final cut will be. Diamond shaped carbide cutters, 2 ea. The set comes with basic carbide turning tool instructions. Whenever its time to replace a cutter we recommend that you lightly grease the threads on the socket screw.
6. Asieg Tool #ad
Wood Lathe Turning tools 19.68 Inches Finisher Carbide Tipped Lathe Chisel Tool Bar With Ci3 12mm Round Carbide Insert Cutter for Wood Hobbyist or DIY or Carpenter #adAsieg Tool #ad
- Dimension:overall length: 19. 68"500mm，bar length:7. 87"（200mm），handle length:11. 81"（300mm），handle diameter：1. 2-1. 4"（30mm-40mm）. Easy to use: greatly simplified learning curving when turning, No complicated angles to learn and remember, For all skill levels woodworking enthusiast or DIY.
If you need carbide replacement insert of Round 12mm（Ci3）, you can find it in our Amazon Store.
Handle：solid wood material，Ergonomics design makes it more comfortable while doing turning job. Indexable replacement carbide insert design: matched with 12mm round Carbide Insert, Indexable give you fresh edge for maximum cutter life.
Mid size tool details: cnc machined from 0487" square stainless steel, stiffer and less likely to roll than round shaft tools, making them stronger, Features a square shaft so the flat back can be kept flat on the tool rest and level with the floor.
7. Aogbra #ad
Latest Lathe Rougher Finisher Swan Neck Hollowing Tools and Interchangeable Aluminum Alloy Grip Handle with Diamond Round Square Carbide Inserts, Carbide Tipped Wood Lathe Turning Tools Set #adAogbra #ad
- Easy to use – the variable length shaft design and carbide cutters are valuable to all skill levels of woodworkers. Our turning system includes - 1 11'' tool handle, 1 swan neck carbide cutter hollowing Tool, 1 t15 wrench, Square, 3 Carbide Cutter Tool Shafts Circle, 1 9.
8'' handle extension, diamond, 1 Allen Wrench, 1 Aluminum Protective Case With Foam Insert. Material - tools are made with tungsten carbide tips for extended cutter life, comfort, stainless steel arbor for strength and durability, and aluminum oxide alloy handles for grip, and durability.
Indexable cutter design – indexable carbide cutter inserts can be rotated or replaced to provide a fresh cutting edge whenever needed, Click the "Aogbra Store" to order replace carbide cutter inserts when you need.
The square shaft profile helps keep the tool flat on the tool rest and level with the floor, making them less likely than round shaft tools to roll and shift while on the tool rest. Tool details – tool shafts are cnc machined from square high carbon steel, making them strong and solid in the hand. Carbide cutters allow both beginner and experienced turners to quickly start projects by reducing the learning curve associated with traditional turning tools.
8. Tenfer #ad
Carbide Lathe Turning Tools, Finisher, including Swan Neck Hollower, Rougher, 20" Full Size woodturning Tools, detachable alloy handle Alloy Tool Set #adTenfer #ad
- Top grade product. Include 11" handle, 9" tool bar and pre-installed carbide cutter, wrench*2, aluminum alloy case with sponge liner. For safety, please make sure the tool bar is fixed tighlty by both screws.
Everything in this tool set is vibrant and reliable. Versatile and convenient. No need to get bored on sharpening. One nice thing about carbide cutter is that you can just replace the cutters and continue with your project.
Offers 2 alloy handle so it's easy to just grab and use without changing bits, the red and blue coating is easthetically pleasing while practically addiing friction. The length of the tool bar can be adjusted freely. Tungsten carbide tip, stainless steel bar and aluminium alloy handle & case. So the total length of the tool should be within 19".
|Part Number||Woodtool set alloy case|
9. vector tools #ad
MINI METAL LATHE TAIL STOCK DRILL CHUCK TOOL WITH MT2 MORSE TAPER ARBOR MT 2 #advector tools #ad
- Mounting holes: Jacobs taper #33. Mandrel material: 1010 low carbon steel. Shank length: 3 1/8". Capacity: 5/64'' to 1/2''. Mandrel taper: MT2.