As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kunz #ad
Kunz #80 Cabinet Scraper Plane #adKunz #ad
- Blade requires shaping / sharpening to suit users preference. For final preparation of Wood Surfaces. Easier than using Hand-Held Card Scraper. Made in Germany.
2. Taytools #ad
Ductile Cast Iron Body, Taytools 468327#80 Cabinet Scraper Plane, 2-3/4 Inch Wide Blade, Blade Hardness 48-51 HRC #adTaytools #ad
- Body made from stress-relieved ductile cast iron with precision ground sole. Sole precision ground to within 0001” over the entire length. Overall lengh 11-1/2", 2-5/8" wide. Blade is 2-3/4" wide,. 100" thick and ground to a 25 degree angle. Blade is hardened and tempered to 55-60 HRC.
3. Fulton #ad
Fulton Scraper Burnisher with 6 Piece Multi-Shaped Scraper Set 3 Rectangle 1 Beveled 1 Curved Convex and Concave and 1 Gooseneck Scraper #adFulton #ad
- To do this, it is relatively simple to use. Once your scrapers have the desired burr on each edge, you’ll be able to produce wonderful looking results on your wooden surfaces. Scraper burnishers are a staple in most every woodworkers shop. The 6 included scrapers are made from a strong carbon steel and come in various shapes for a wide variety of applications.
The three rectangle scrapers of various thicknesses in this pack will work for the vast majority of your projects. Scrapers are perfect making your surfaces extra smooth and ready for light sanding for the finishing process. The curved convex and concave curves, gooseneck and beveled scrapers are ideal for working oddly shaped pieces like chairs, spindles, boxes and more.
The hardened, polished high carbon hrc 62-64 steel rod measures approximately 3/8 inch in diameter which makes it perfect for working the edges of your scrapers without any give. Also included is a handy booklet on “How to Sharpen a Card Scraper Using A Burnisher” to get you started right out of the box.
They are used to create a burr or an edge on card scrapers so that the scrapers can produce clean, smooth wood surfaces by scraping the wood. This burnisher is simple in design and is made specifically to create burrs on the edges of flat, curved or beveled card scrapers. If you have never used a burnisher, light shavings and makes the wood surface very smooth. Most woodworkers love to use scrapers simply because they produce a wonderful looking end result that are beyond compare to most any other device.
4. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Tool Works Blue Cabinet Scraper Rectangle Sets- MADE IN USA, Multiple Sizes 2, 0.032" x 2.5" x 5" #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- 5" long edges are filed smooth for faster sharpening and burnishing of your tool. Burnisher is nOT included and recommended for best scraping performance.
Card scraper edge will last longer in hard wood with a High Carbon Steel, 50 C Rockwell. Made in the usa from 0032" 081mm thick american Blue Spring Steel.
5. Bahco #ad
SnapOn 474-150-0.80 Bahco 6-Inch Cabinet Scraper #adBahco #ad
- Cabinet scraper. Specifically for carpentry work. Blade of cold rolled, hardened and tempered chrome nickel steel. White plastic edge protector. Overall length of 6-Inch.
6. X-Acto #ad
Easy-Change Blade System, #11 Fine Point Blade, Craft Knife, with Safety Cap, X-Acto No 1 Precision Knife | Z-Series #adX-Acto #ad
- Precision knife with number 11 fine point blade for exact cuts. Sharp and durable zirconium nitride coated blade. Safety cap for storage and portability.
Easily cuts paper, fabric, thin metal, and plastic. Zirconium nitride coating for durability. Lightweight aluminum handle is easy to maneuver.
7. HERMIT TOOLS #ad
HERMIT TOOLS Cabinet Scraper Burnisher with 4 Piece Multi-Shaped Scraper Set 2 Rectangle 1 Curved Convex and Concave and 1 Gooseneck Scraper #adHERMIT TOOLS #ad
- The use of a scraper will significantly reduce the amount of sanding needed to complete a project, and give a much better foundation for your finish. The wooden handle is designed to fit the palm of the hand, comfortable to grip and easy to use.
Help you hone the card scraper to save effort and non-slip. Cabinet scrapers are one of the most effective tools in your woodworkshop, when tuned properly, they are capable of producing a lustrous finish on most timbers.
Crafted from carbon steel - curved scraper 4. 6” x 3. 15”, concave / convex scraper 6” x 2”, rectangular Scraper 5” x 2. 5”, 3 shapes are 0031” 080mm and 1 shapes are 0023” 060mm thick. Cabinet scraper burnisher with 3/8 inch diameter by 4. 75-inch hardened high speed Steel Rod Hardened to HRC 62-64.
8. Cowryman #ad
Cowryman Router Plane Handheld Woodworking Tool #adCowryman #ad
- Body size: long 4. 13in, width 2. 75in. Stainless Steel Body. Iron size: 031in. Easily adjustable blade with the screw. Comfortable Wooden handle.
9. Bahco #ad
Bahco 665 Premium Ergonomic Carbide Scraper, 2-1/2" #adBahco #ad
- Supplied with a 451, 65 mm double edged straight blade. Carbide blades for easy removal paint, glue, varnish and rust off various surfaces. Comes with large plastic knob for two-handed operation for heavy duty use.
Comfortable 2 component handle giving an excellent grip. Other suitable blade 442. Maximum comfort with minimum effort due to the ergonomic design.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|