As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Snow White, 1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- No topcoat required. Perfect for upcycling and cabinet refinishing. Water cleanup. Has a low luster sheen, available in 33 intermixable colors. Apply 2-3 coats by roller, brush or sprayer with an HVLP 2.
0 tip. Apply over raw wood or prepped existing finishes. Extremely durable premium furniture paint with high adhesion rated for interior or exterior use. Topcoat is recommended in high use areas kitchen cabinets, table tops.
2. General Finishes #ad
Satin, 1 Quart, General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Uv stabilizer protects it from breaking down in sunlight and protects the underlying Stains from fading. Interior use only. Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours.
The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today. With its pure polyurethane durability, it can even be used on floors.
3. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat, Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Preserves the look, feel and color of chalk paint and milk paint. Water-based, easy to use, warm soapy water cleanup. Vastly improves durability.
4. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Stain Blocking Primer #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Do not use general Finishes Brush & Gun Cleaner. Use over an existing finish, or mdf as a base coat for GF Milk Paints, raw wood, Chalk Style Paints, & Pigmented Polys. Rinse all brushes/equipment with clean water.
General finishes NEW water based white primer. Contamination from other finishes will cause product failure. Warning: do not mix with any paint, stain or topcoat. Can be used to protect pigmented finishes from stain, dye and wood tannin bleed-through.
5. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Brushable White Enamel, 1 Quart, Satin #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can bwe be used over raw wood? yes, but GF’s Stain Blocker should be applied first to prevent potential wood tannin bleed-through. Sizes and sheens? Quarts and Gallons; Satin and Semi-Gloss.
How many coats of BWE are required? 2-3 coats. Can bwe be tinted? yes, but only to a light neutral or pastel shade with a Colorfal Zero VOC UTC colorant. Can be bwe be applied over existing finishes? Yes, it may be used over an existing finish after proper surface prep and testing.
6. General Finishes #ad
Millstone, General Finishes GMI Milk Paint, 1 Gallon #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Milk paint can be used indoors or out and applied to furniture, crafts and cabinets. With a strong mineral base, it is fabulously adaptable and UV resistant. Can be hand applied or sprayed. Perfect for recycling or repurposing furniture.
7. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes, Klein Blue Milk Paint Pint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Rated for interior and exterior use. Many popular colors to choose from. Easy to apply and durable. Low luster sheen.
8. General Finishes #ad
Java, 1 Quart, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
9. Rust-Oleum #ad
Kensington Gray, Quart, Rust-Oleum 331053 Finish Milk Paint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Lightly textured matte finish can be layered with different techniques for custom look. Covers up to 125 sq. Ft. Use to accent details on interior décor and furniture with a unique brushed effect.
Water-based, low voC, low odor formula cleans easily with soap and water. Durable paint features excellent adhesion in a one-step buildable coating, making it easy to finish new, vintage or antique items. Per quart, dries to the touch in 30 min and ready for recoat in 2 hours.