As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Warm Cherry, 1 Quart, General Finishes Oil Based Penetrating Wood Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Prevents streaking and blotching to help ensure a beautiful, even stain. Oil based stain penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain.
Brush, wipe on with Clean Rag, Wipe Off. Can be top coated with oil or water based products such as General Finishes Arm-R-Seal, High Performance, Gel Topcoat, or Flat Out Flat. Clean up with mineral spirits.
2. General Finishes #ad
Java, 1 Quart, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
3. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Based Gel Topcoat, 1 Quart, Satin #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Dry time: 12-24 hours
Cure Time: 30 days. Oil based penetrating finish. Coats recommended: 3 minimum
Hand application: Cloth, natural bristle brush, foam brush, paint pad applicator. Cleanup with mineral spirits,
Ideal for detailed pieces and any size project. Darkens/ambers with time.
4. General Finishes #ad
Walnut, 1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Indoor use only; Formulated to provide workability similar to oil based stains. Create custom colors by intermixing GF Water Based Wood Stains or paints, or mix with any GF water based topcoat to tint and tone.
High-quality pigments produce rich, dark colors; Can be hand-applied or sprayed. Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible.
5. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Water Based Glaze Effects, Smokey Gray, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Translucent colors used to create beautiful decorative finishes. Specially formulated to give you a longer open time. Use over any completely cured finish.
6. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, Vintage Cherry, General Finishes Water Based Dye #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can be applied with foam brush, rag, pad applicator or spayed. Deep rich tones enhance wood grain. Designed to work like solvent-based Stains. Ultra penetrating wood Stains.
7. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint, 1 Quart, Drift Wood #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Apply 2-3 coats by roller, brush or sprayer with an HVLP 2. 0 tip. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable. Water cleanup. Perfect for upcycling and cabinet refinishing.
This paint is self-sealing and does not require a topcoat. Extremely durable premium furniture paint with high adhesion rated for interior or exterior use. Apply over raw wood or prepped existing finishes. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
8. General Finishes #ad
Quart, General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable. Water-based, easy to use, warm soapy water cleanup.
Vastly improves durability. Preserves the look, feel and color of chalk paint and milk paint. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
9. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Wood Bowl Finish, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Safe topcoat on wooden bowls, cups, spoons, decorative wood countertops or other wood surfaces that come into contact with food. Created to be safe on wood surfaces that contacts food. Not for actively used butcher block counter tops that are used for chopping and cutting.
10. Minwax #ad
Minwax 40910000 Wipe-On Poly, Satin, 1 Pint #adMinwax #ad
- Easy to apply - no drips or brush marks. Protects wood against water, household chemicals, food stains and wear. Made of a high quality oil-based polyurethane. Available in Gloss or Satin. Provides a hand-rubbed look. Protects against water, household chemicals, food stains and wear.