As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Java, 1 Quart, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine.
2. General Finishes #ad
1 Pint, General Finishes Oil Based Gel Topcoat, Satin #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Ideal for detailed pieces and any size project. Dry time: 12-24 hours. Coats recommended: 3 minimum. Cure time: 30 days. Oil based penetrating finish. Hand application: Cloth, natural bristle brush, foam brush, paint pad applicator. Cleanup with mineral spirits,. Darkens/ambers with time.
3. General Finishes #ad
Satin, 1 Quart, General Finishes High Performance Water Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- With its pure polyurethane durability, it can even be used on floors. Dry time between Coats is only 1 to 2 Hours. The hardest, most durable consumer polyurethane top coat on the market today.
Uv stabilizer protects it from breaking down in sunlight and protects the underlying Stains from fading. Interior use only.
4. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain, Espresso #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible. Create custom colors by intermixing GF Water Based Wood Stains or paints, or mix with any GF water based topcoat to tint and tone.
Indoor use only; Formulated to provide workability similar to oil based stains. High-quality pigments produce rich, dark colors; Can be hand-applied or sprayed.
5. General Finishes #ad
Semi-Gloss, 1 Quart, General Finishes Arm-R-Seal Oil Based Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- These topcoats are extremely durable and long lasting. Arm-r-seal topcoats are made with only the highest quality urethane resin. They are formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush.
6. General Finishes #ad
Drift Wood, 1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Has a low luster sheen, available in 33 intermixable colors. Topcoat is recommended in high use areas kitchen cabinets, table tops. Apply over raw wood or prepped existing finishes.
Perfect for upcycling and cabinet refinishing. Water cleanup. Apply 2-3 coats by roller, brush or sprayer with an HVLP 2. 0 tip. No topcoat required. Extremely durable premium furniture paint with high adhesion rated for interior or exterior use.
7. General Finishes #ad
Quart, General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Preserves the look, feel and color of chalk paint and milk paint. Vastly improves durability. Water-based, easy to use, warm soapy water cleanup.
8. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Based Penetrating Wood Stain, Honey Maple, 1 Quart #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Clean up with mineral spirits. Brush, wipe on with Clean Rag, Wipe Off. Oil based stain penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain.
Can be top coated with oil or water based products such as General Finishes Arm-R-Seal, High Performance, Gel Topcoat, or Flat Out Flat. Prevents streaking and blotching to help ensure a beautiful, even stain.
9. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Dye, Light Brown #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Designed to work like solvent-based Stains. Deep rich tones enhance wood grain. Can be applied with foam brush, rag, pad applicator or spayed. Ultra penetrating wood Stains.