As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
Brass 1794481, IRWIN Tools Stair Gauges #adIRWIN #ad
- Perfect for measuring and marking drywall and other building materials. Made from solid brass. The irwin tools 1794481 brass stair gauges are made to clamp onto a framing or carpenter square for repeat cuts such as in stairway work.
2. General Tools #ad
General Tools 803 Brass Stair Gage Set #adGeneral Tools #ad
- An essential woodworking tool - no square should be without a set. Durable & rust resistant – brass plated steel for lifetime use and rust resistance. Fast & uniform layouts – speed up any measuring job, stringers, with better accuracy! Ideal for repetitive work such as cuts on rafters, or any type of stairway work.
Universal for any square – easily clamps to any metal framing, rafter or carpenter squares. The knurled screws allows for fast and easy adjustments. Easy to use – after measurements, simply tighten the tops onto the square to use as references.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
3. Squi.Jig #ad
Tall Stair Gauges for Layout Framing Square Attachment Rip Guide Speed Square Jigs Blue #adSqui.Jig #ad
- The taller profile extends down past any rounded edges for defects on your work piece, giving you a seriously accurate layout.
Made in the USA. Clamps onto most framing squares and speed squares. Commonly used for stair layout, rafter layout, marking repetitive angles, and as a rip guide on your saw.
|Part Number||Squi.Jig 1-1/4” Tall- Framing Jigs|
4. BELA DOMO #ad
Stair Gauges for Framing Square and Rafter，Lengthen，Anti-lost Pair #adBELA DOMO #ad
- Recessed cutout—align them with the specific ruler marks on the frame square, the ruler marks can be seen through the concave cut when the gague is fully inserted, increase visual field area.
Material—made of anodized aluminum alloy. Hexagonal plane is more frictional and can work better. Multiple functions—stair stringers and rafter layout - Rip guide for circular saw - Framing square attachment - Using on speed square to mark repetitive angles - Using on speed square to guide saw to make angle cuts.
Lengthened size—perfect for stair stringers layout, rafter layout, etc.
Easy layout on any material, especially when there are gaps in the edge of the wood. Dedicated storage—the gauge is equipped with steel wire rope to provide a dedicated storage place to prevent loss. They are also very light and easy to store. It can be hung on the work bag, magnetic tool storage panel and storage rack.
5. Generic #ad
Non-Slip and Extra Tall, Layout Attachement for Carpentry Squares, Stair Gauges for Framing Square #adGeneric #ad
- Tough and durable - Made of anodized aluminum with a black oxide stainless steel thumbscrew. Tall profile- the extra tall body enables it to clear over edges and irregularities in your work piece, giving you an accurate framing jig layout every time.
Non-slip - the rubberized grip enables the gauges to securely clamp on to any carpentry square with minimal tightening to the thumbscrew.
Extra large thumbscrew - the large knurled thumbscrew makes it easy to grip and tighten onto any rafter square even when wearing gloves. Round shape - the round shape gives a more accurate layout and glides smoothly against your work piece when marking repetitive cuts.
6. Squi.Jig #ad
Tall Stair Gauges for Metal / Wood Fabrication Layout Framing Square Attachment Jigs Blue #adSqui.Jig #ad
- Used for: metal fabrication, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, rafter layout, stair layout, holds your framing square upright, and more!.
The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece. Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project. The slot is 1/4" tall, fitting onto anything up to. 25" 1/4" thick.
|Part Number||3 inch Jig|
7. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 80008 Steel Framing Square with Rafter Tables | 16-Inch by 24-Inch L Shaped Tool, Black #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Features: steel square profile, optimal visibility, with 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 and 1/16 front and backside stamped graduated scales and conversion tables.
Application versatility: this universal square measuring layout tool can be used as a straight edge, finding and establishing right angles and marking cut off work on widestock.
Function: commonly used for carpentry, framing, laying rafters and stairs – used to create square and true dimensions for your applications. Dimensions: frame square tool body 24” long and 2” wide | Tongue is 16” long and 1-1/2” wide | 1/8” thick. Includes: 1 l-shaped Rafter/Framing Square w/ Rafter Instructions.
8. 405X #ad
Johnson Level & Tool 405 Stair Gauge 2-Pack #ad405X #ad
- Brass Plated. Speed up any measuring job. Stair gauge clamps ideal with rafter and carpenter squares. Pack of 2 contractor quality clamps. Include knurled screws.
|Manufacturer||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
9. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
SWANSON S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Easy to use: kit is ideal for roofing work, Whether You'Re New On The Job Or A Pro. Product Type : Tools. Features: speed square features easy use in place Of A Try Square, Miter Square, Saw Guide, Line Scriber, And Protractor.
Includes: pocket-size swanson Blue Book Of Rafter Length And Roof Construction.