As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
1.3 Amp, Variable-Speed, DEWALT Scroll Saw, 20-Inch DW788 #adDEWALT #ad
- On off switch, flexible dust blower, electronic variable speed, and blade tensioning lever all located on front upper arm. Exclusive tool free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds. Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts.
Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts. Arm design pivots from back of the saw to front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation. Depth of Cut inches: 2 inch.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
2. Delta #ad
Delta Power Tools 40-694 20 In. Variable Speed Scroll Saw #adDelta #ad
- Bevels 0° - 45° left and right. Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds. Dual parallel link arm design reduces vibration reducing over and under cutting improving accuracy and quality.
Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1, 750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications. Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work. Motor: 1. 3 amp.
|Manufacturer||Delta Power Tools #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
3. WEN #ad
WEN 3921 16-inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw #adWEN #ad
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute. Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts. Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a dust port, a flex light, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades.
Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position. Unique design accepts blades in two directions standard and 90 degrees to allow for infinite ripping capacity.
4. Jet #ad
727300B, Jet 18" Bench Top Scroll Saw #adJet #ad
- Upper blade holder Clamps and tensions blade in one step Patent Pending. 18” throat capacity. Slotted table for easier and quicker blade changes.
Removable lower blade holder attaches quickly and securely into place. Large 11-5/8” x 21”, 1/4” thick steel table provides a stable working surface while also limiting vibration.
|Manufacturer||JET Tools #ad|
5. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox W1713 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw #adShop Fox #ad
- 16-inch maximum cutting width. No load speed: 550-1700 SPM. 1/8hp, 1. 2-amps, 110-volt, 60Hz motor. Includes a gooseneck work light, dust blower and dust port. Plain or pin blades.
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Fox #ad|
6. PORTER-CABLE #ad
18" Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Stand #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Tool-less blade holder makes quick and easy 5" pin or plain end blade changes. Patented table top bevel scale for accurate and convenient readings. Variable speeds between 500 and 1500 SFM with upfront control knob.
Built-in adjustable LED work lamp for better illumination of work area. Large aluminum 20" x 12 5/8" dual tilting table allows for bevel cutting up to 45 degrees.
7. King Industrial #ad
King Industrial 16 Inch Scroll Saw #adKing Industrial #ad
- Accepts 5” pinless blades. 16 variable-speed. Features easy access speed, tension controls and onboard dust blower. Large 12” x 18-1/2” table surface. 120v 1. 3 amp constant torque, permanent magnet motor.
8. Hegner #ad
Hegner 18" Variable Speed Scroll Saw #adHegner #ad
- Electronic Variable Speed Induction Motor. Highly Precise and Reliable. Recommended Stand sold separately on this site. 7 year manufacturer's Warranty against defects. Double quicklock Tensioning System.
9. General International #ad
GENERAL INTERNATIONAL 16" Scroll Saw, Variable Speed Jigsaw with LED Light & Flexible Shaft, BT8007 #adGeneral International #ad
- High-powered cutting - 144 watt, amp: 1. 2, no-load variable speed: 400-1600rpm, 120V~60Hz, Easy access motor brushes. Keep the jobsite clean & safe - saw dust collection port for standard 1-1/4 in.
Hose, saw dust blower keeps the cut line clear. At 90°, stroke length: 5/8 in. Cutting capacity throat depth: 16 in. Max. Pin-end or plain-end pinless scroll saw blades, Side storage compartment on the housing for spare blades and wrenches.
Innovative design - "first to market" and design flex-neck LED work light, Patented blade holder accepts both standard 5 in. Precision cutting - up-front dial allows setting the exact cutting speed choice for processing different materials, Cast aluminum work table tilts 0° to 45° left with up-front locking knob and bevel scale.
Cutting features - max. Safety on/off switch wth removable security key: 2 pinned blades, 3mm blade change T-style hex key, 4 mm adjustment hex key. Cutting thickness: >2 in.