As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester, AFCI and GFCI Outlet and Device Tester for North American AC Electrical Outlet Receptacles #adKlein Tools #ad
- Detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets. Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet.
Test gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions. Test afci devices by simulating arc fault conditions. Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires patent pending technology.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
2. khanka #ad
Khanka Hard Travel Case replacement for Compatible with Klein Tools RT310 AFCI/GFCI Circuit Outlet Device Tester #adkhanka #ad
- Fit perfectly- the khanka home inspection equipment case is designed for storing the Klein Tools RT310 Receptacle Tester. Double zippers- the khanka home inspection tools case is with classic zippers, the Khanka ac tools for home case can be zipped smoothly and easy for your packing.
Strong handle- with non-slip and comfortable hand strap, the Khanka arc fault tester case is with good grip and it can provide you a good hand feeling when carrying.
Hard shell- this khanka arc fault outlet tester hard case can protect your Klein afci gfci tester from scratches, bumping, which is waterproof and durable.
3. Klein Tools #ad
Detects Common Wiring Problems, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Operating temp: 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius. Works on gfi outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
Nominal voltage: 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet. Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop. Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
4. Klein Tools #ad
For Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets Klein Tools RT250, GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display #adKlein Tools #ad
- Auto-hold function is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets. Find out if the trip breaker is functioning and how long it takes to trip. Bright led lights. Durable 6. 6-foot 2 m drop protection. Cat ii 135v safety rating.
Test trip time of gfci in seconds. For north american 120v electrical outlets only. For use on 3-wire, north American 120V electrical outlets only. Cat ii 135v safety rating and 6. 6-foot 2 m drop protection.
Gfci receptacle tester features large lcd readout. Simply remove tester to view the reading. Illuminate green and red for visual indicators. Detect and identify common wiring faults. In addition to a clear lcd readout, bright green and red LEDs illuminate to show correct or faulty wiring.
The dual Open condition is patent pending. View results instantly without the need to look at a chart to understand results. Conditions are wired correctly, open ground, open neutral, Reversed Hot/Ground, Open Hot, dual open neutral & Ground, and Reversed Hot/Neutral. Safe and durable tester for inspections in north american 120v outlets.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Please refer to attached warranty document for information|
5. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe ST-102B Socket Tester with GFCI #adAmprobe #ad
- Detect five different wiring faults open ground, open neutral, hot/ground reverse, open hot, and hot/neutral reverse. Tests standard & gfci sockets/outlets/receptacles for proper wiring 110-125V AC.
Ul and csa listed for safety. Verify proper wiring of gfci ground fault circuit interrupter and standard US and Canadianwall outlets with a simple push of a button.
6. Sperry Instruments #ad
360° Visual & Audible Indicators, 250 lb. Crush Rating, Sperry Instruments VD7504GFI DualCheck 2-in-1 Non-Contact Voltage Detector + GFCI Outlet Circuit Analyzer, 50-1000V AC #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-600V AC and 50-60Hz. Save time and money: with 2 popular testers in 1 unit - featuring a non-contact voltage detector on one end and GFCI outlet tester on the other.
Rated: 10 ft drop and 250 lb crush, c-ul us, cat rating iii 1000v, ce-marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association OSHA as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory NRTL.
Industry leading: Advanced ground testing circuitry precisely detects the required low resistance values. Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection. Durable: hi-impact resistant Polycarbonate Housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design.
|Brand||Sperry Instruments #ad|
7. CaseSack #ad
Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester, CaseSack Circuit Breaker Finder Consolidation case for Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder, 80016 Gray, RT310 Receptacle and Accessory Kit #adCaseSack #ad
- Featured handy caser: all in one case for klein tools et310 ac Circuit Breaker Finder, RT310 Receptabcle and Accessory Kit, Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester, 80016. Worry-free guanrantee: casesack offer 100% refund with quality problem.
Assured protection: semi-hard carrying case protecting the device from shock, shake, scratch. Only protective case for sales only, Device or accessories sold separately. User friendly design: strong compact light weight case with featured handle and shoulder strap.
Share with your review later on. Good for home storage and travel carrying. Peva materials with pressure or hit absorbing and water resistant. Perfect for: consolidation case for klein tools et310 ac circuit Breaker Finder, Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester, RT310 Receptabcle and Accessory Kit, 80016. Click the orange button to buy.
8. ANKHOH #ad
Case Compatible with Klein ET310 Tool AC Circuit Breaker Finder, Electrical Tools Bag Storage Organizer with Zipper Mesh Pocket for Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester and Accessories Box Only #adANKHOH #ad
- At the same time, circuit breaker leads, the internal independent elastic band is specially designed for et310 klien and outlet tester. Perfect fit for: this case is specially design for klein tools et310 ac circuit breaker finder with integrated GFCI outlet tester, size of electrical tools case: 8.
25 x 5. 25 x 2. 7 inches. Case for klein circuit tracer can protect for klein et310 from scratching, and falling. Portable carrying case for klein et310 organizer: firm handle is easy to carry, it can be easily put into a backpack, tool accessory kit inside as well. For sale is case only, not include the device and other accessories.
Compact and convenient design: strong and classic zipper for klein breaker finder storage bag is easy for opening and closing. This case for et310 extremely easy for you to find the correct breaker for whatever outlet or light socket.
Comprehensive protection: circuit breaker finder bag is made of premium and extremely durable hard EVA material, damaging, impacting, which has a good waterproof and moisture-proof effect. Reasonable internal mesh pocket and elastic band design: zippered mesh pocket for klein circuit breaker finder case can protect circuit breaker finder accessory kit, circuit breaker adapters from falling and losing. The case for klein breaker can help organize and store breaker finder kit, which can help you save a lot of time and provide good home use or outdoor work.
9. Gardner Bender #ad
For GFCI / Standard / Extension Cords & More, 7 Visual LED Tests , Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, Red, 110-125V AC #adGardner Bender #ad
- Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords. Compact and easy to use. Tester trips between 6-9 mA. Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors.
Tests for ground fault interruption, open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|