As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Little Giant #ad
Dehumidifier, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Little Giant 554425 80 GPH 1/30 HP Automatic Condensate Pump with Safety Switch for HVAC, 115 Volts #adLittle Giant #ad
- Stainless steel motor shaft: vertical-type pump features stainless steel motor shaft and galvanized steel tank cover; Thermally protected motor is UL and CSA listed; Includes two 1-1/8” diameter inlet openings; Maximum water temperature: 140°F.
Pump with safety switch: includes safety switch which can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow; Discharge is a 1/4" FNPT or 3/8" O.
D. Barbed tubing adapter. Operation and warranty: the little giant Condensate Pump is suitable for high-efficiency gas furnace applications that produce an acidic condensate; It has a 1-year warranty.
Automatic hvac pump: ideal for collecting, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers, detecting, dehumidifiers, and automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, and other equipment where automatic drain pump is required. Condensate removal pump: little giant automatic condensate Pump features safety switch, 1/2-gallon ABS plastic tank, and 6 ft. Power cord; 1/30 hp pumps 80 gallons of water per hour.
|Brand||Little Giant #ad|
|Manufacturer||Little Giant #ad|
|Warranty||Your Little Giant product is warranted against defective materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase by the user. Any product that should fail for either of the above two reasons and is still within the warranty period, will be repaired or replaced if returned prepaid to the Little Giant Factory. All defective products returned under warranty will be fully inspected to determine “cause of failure” before any warranty is approved. Little Giant will honor the warranty within the warranty time period specified on satisfactory written proof of purchase.|
2. Supco #ad
0 to 1000 megohms, Supco M500 Insulation Tester/Electronic Megohmmeter with Soft Carrying Case #adSupco #ad
- Test leads store in case. Zone scale to indicate insulation condition. Operates on 2 C batteries not included. Hand held. Measure insulation values up to 1000 me ohms at 500 VAC.
3. ERICKHILL #ad
ERICKHILL EMF Meter, Office, Outdoor and Ghost Hunting, Great Tester for Home EMF Inspections, Rechargeable Digital Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Hand-held Digital LCD EMF Detector #adERICKHILL #ad
- Testing magnetic field radiation with optional units mG/µT, the electric field with unit V/m. Sound-light alarm: when the testing result exceeds the value04µt 4mg or 40v/m, you can close the buzzer first, the screen will turn red and the indicator will be flashing, and the buzzer will alarm.
Widely applications: mainly used for testing TV, printer, for low-frequency home appliances, refrigerator, and ghost hunting, microwave oven, computer, cell towers, etc. If you’re testing some quiet areas, avoid disturbing the others.
Multifunction: testing average or peak valuemaximum reading, and one key hold the data for a view. Precise measurement: equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on the clear LCD digital display after processing by control micro-chip.
This emf meter can not test the RF value. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our professional after-sales team will solve your problem in time. Customer service: erickhill strives to create professional and high-quality meter. Auto power off after 5 minutes without operation. We provide a 36-month after-sale service, lifetime technical support. Large and back-light LCD is clear for viewing.
4. Meterk #ad
EMF Meter Meterk Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Handheld Mini Digital LCD EMF Detector Dosimeter Tester Counter for Low-Frequency Home Appliances #adMeterk #ad
- Emf meter functionTesting the magnetic field for home use mainly. Large & clear lcd Display of the values for easy reading. Measure radiation of tv, electrical wires, induction cooker, for low-frequency home appliances, computer, refrigerator, rice cooker, etc.
Data hold & max measurement One-key lock the radiation value. Sound-light alarm when the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
5. AstroAI #ad
Continuity, AstroAI Multimeter 2000 Counts Digital Multimeter with DC AC Voltmeter and Auto Ranging Tester ; Measures Voltage, Current, Resistance; Tests Live Wire #adAstroAI #ad
- Additional tips - this multimeter is designed to troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately. Note: this meter can not test AC Current; Ensure your multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing. This multimeter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues.
It’s a suitable tool if you want to do some household or commercial improvements whether DIYers or Hobbyists. Ensures safety - double ceramic fuse is anti-burn and protects from overloading.
The silicone cover is able to protect the multimeter from failing damage and prevent electric shocks. Suitable for household Outlets, Testing electronics in Cars etc. Versatile digital multimeter - accurately measures ac/dc voltage, Automotive Circuit Troubleshooting, Resistance, Fuses, Batteries including Vehicles, dc Current, charging system, and Diode.
Includes convenient feature like LCD Backlit Screen makes it easy to use in dimly light areas. Battery / set of test Leads / User Manual/ are Included. Ease of use - support data hold, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Troubleshooting with accuracy - this multimeter has a sampling speed of 2 times per second; Built-in a backlight LCD display with 3 ½ digits 1999 count 06”, and high polarity including negative and positive readings.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty by AstroAI|
6. Watts Premier #ad
Watts Premier Instant Hot Water Recirculating Pump System with Built-In Timer #adWatts Premier #ad
- 24-hour programmable timer activates pump when you need it. Provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed and helps eliminate wasted water. Easily installs to existing plumbing and is maintenance-free.
Kit includes a pump with timer with 10' cord, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, and two 12-inch supply lines. Overall Dimension: 6. 2 x 6 x 5 inches. Voltage: 120 volts, item weight: 8. 5 pounds.
|Brand||Watts Premier #ad|
|Warranty||Watts (the "Company") warrants each product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage for a period of one year from the date of original shipment. In the event of such defects within the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge|
7. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools CL120VP Electrical Voltage Test Kit with Clamp Meter, Three Testers, Test Leads, Pouch and Batteries #adKlein Tools #ad
- Meter has backlit lcd for ease of viewing in low light and is CAT III 600V, Class 2 Double Insulated. Rt210 detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. Ncvt-3p has dual-range capabilities to detect from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications.
Cl120 clamp meter measure ac current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads. A convenient chart on rt210 helps determine wiring conditions: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, and hot/ground reversed.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
8. TriField #ad
Magnetic Field Strength Meter by Trifield – EMF Meter Model TF2 – Detect 3 Types of Electromagnetic Radiation with 1 Device – Made in USA by AlphaLab, Inc., Electric Field, Radio Frequency RF Field #adTriField #ad
- Made in usa; 1-year Manufacturer Warranty. Displays signal level, peak level, and a fast indicator bar for pulse monitoring. Ac fields: can measure standard measurements or weighted proportional to current induced in the human body.
Ac magnetic, ac electric, rF/Microwave measures total RF signal but NOT frequency. Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave.
|Manufacturer||AlphaLab, Inc. #ad|