As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hobart #ad
Hobart Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder #adHobart #ad
- Dual-voltage 115v/230v with mvp plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in. Quick change drive roll system – no tools required.
Steel in a single pass. 7 voltage settings which help fine tune for precision welding. Duty cycle – 115v 20% at 90 amps; 230V 30% at 150 amps. To 3/8 in. Welds 24 ga.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
2. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood MP250I Welder 120/240V MIG TIG Arc/Stick Weld Stainless Normal Steel #adEastwood #ad
- Can also be used for Flux-Core welding. You need to buy both parts: welder and accessoriES So You Can Have The Full Tool! Welds steel and stainless And Operates on either 120v or 240v. Welds thin sheet metal or up to ½ inch steel plate. Welds aluminum, with optional spool gun - #20172 Spool Gun.
3. Miller Electric #ad
Miller 907693 Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder #adMiller Electric #ad
- Inverter Technology. Multiprocess Capabilities. Two gas Connections. Color lcd with Auto-Set Elite. Multi-voltage plug.
4. Hobart #ad
Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V #adHobart #ad
- Amperage output: 25–140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V. Operates off 115v standard household current. Wire feed speed range 40 - 700 IPM. 50 - 740 ipm at no load. 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses.
Flux cored- aluminium, cast iron, brass, Titanium, Brass, Copper, Copper, Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel. Processes recommended-mig-cast iron, magnesium alloys.
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|
5. Miller Electric #ad
Miller Electric 120/240VAC, 1 Phase #adMiller Electric #ad
- Price for: each series: millermatic 211 aluminum - material thickness: 18 ga. To 3/8" mild steel - Material Thickness: 24 ga. To 3/8" stainless steel - Material Thickness: 20 ga. Solid wire, dual gauge regulator with gas hose, 10 ft.
Features: advanced auto-settm, smooth-starttm, angled cast-aluminum drive system, farm and ranch jobs, fan-on-demand phase: 1 input voltage: 240vac welded material: aluminum, Auto Spoolgun Detect, Auto/Cycle Shops, Repair, quick selecttm drive roll, Thermal Overload Protection, Steel Output Range: 30 to 230A DC Welding Processes: MIG/Flux Core Portability: Handheld Portable Application: Maintenance, Hobby Welding.
To 1/4" hz: 60 input Amps: 17. Contact tips, built-in gas solenoid valve, material thickness Gauge Overall Width: 20-1/2" Standards: CSA Certified Overall Height: 12-1/2". Work cable with clamp, 2 hook-and-Loop Cord Wraps, 2 0030 in. Includes: 10 ft. M-10 mig gun, sample spool of 0030 in.
6. Millermatic #ad
Miller 951766 Millermatic 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder w/EZ-Latch Running Gear- 208/240V #adMillermatic #ad
- Latches secure machine to running gear. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past. Auto-set elite offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Ez-latch running gear operators no longer need to use lift truck to load machine and running gear into the truck. Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings.
Pulsed mig welding delivers higher quality lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time.
Minimize supervisor need to intervene. Simply loosen the latch retaining knob and rotate latches to disengage machine from running gear for easy portability. Easy-to-understand interface 7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
7. Miller #ad
Miller 951674 Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder with TIG Kit #adMiller #ad
- Two gas Connections. Color lcd with Auto-Set Elite. Multiprocess Capabilities. Auto spool Gun Detect. Multi-voltage Plug 120/240V.
|Manufacturer||MILLER ELECTRIC #ad|
8. Hobart #ad
Hobart 500554 Handler 190 MIG Welder 230V #adHobart #ad
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter.
25 to 190 output amperage. Steel in single pass. 30% duty cycle @ 130 Amps. Operates on 230V power. Powerful and professional Results. To 5/16in. Welds 24 ga.
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|