As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kinex Measuring #ad
Kinex 4034-12-030 Try Machinist Square with Base 12-1/8" x 8" DIN 875/1 Square to w/in 0.001” One Thousandth of an Inch #adKinex Measuring #ad
- Comes in triangular box. Blade machined from a solid blank of tool steel and will never go out of square! Base allows square to easily stand on its edge. Adheres to strict german din 875/1 accuracy standards- squareness guaranteed to w/in 0001” over the entire length of the longest edge that's just one thousandth of an inch! Includes inspection certificate.
Overall size: 12-1/8" tall x 8" wide 300 x 200 mm, 0280" thick with 0970" wide base.
2. Groz #ad
Groz 12-inch Steel Square | General Purpose | 96 Micron Squareness 01107 #adGroz #ad
- Every day workshop use general purpose steel squares. Made from selected steel with hardened blades, these squares have accurate right angled both on the inside & outside.
Both blade and stock are accurately ground which ensures straightness and parallelism. Ideal for everyday use in workshops and wood industry application.
3. Starrett #ad
Pre Cutting and Drilling Measuring Tool for Right Angles and Center with Heavy Duty Square Head, Machinists, 12" for Woodworking, Starrett Combination Square, Carpentry, C11H-12-4R #adStarrett #ad
- Features: this model combination square has a reversible lock bolt, scriber, and spirit level. Graduation: has a type 4r graduation with quick readings for 8ths, 16ths, 32nds, and 64ths.
Blade details: made with a hardened steel, machine divided, photo-engraved blade that has a satin finish, and measures 12" in length. Used for: a combination square is a measurement tool with 2 straight edges set at right angles to each other; It’s used by carpenters & machinists for checking angles on materials before cutting or for locating center holes.
Standard head: the square head is made of heavy duty cast iron with a black wrinkle finish for measuring precise 90 degree angles.
4. Starrett #ad
Starrett Combination Square, Carpentry, 12” for Woodworking, 11H-12-4R, Pre Cutting, Center with Cast Iron Square Head, Machinists, Drilling Measuring Tool for Right Angles #adStarrett #ad
- Graduation is 8ths, 16ths--quick reading 32nds, 64ths. 12-inch hardened steel, machine divided blade. Reversible lock bolt, scriber, and spirit level. Cast iron Head with black wrinkle finish.
Used for: a combination square is a measurement tool with 2 straight edges set at right angles to each other. Standard head: the square head is made of heavy duty cast iron with a black wrinkle finish for measuring precise 90 degree angles.
The value of starrett Tools is that they are accurate and will last. Graduation: has a type 4r graduation with quick readings for 1/8", 1/32", 1/16", and 1/64".
Blade details: made with a hardened steel, machine divided blade and measures 12” in length. It’s used by carpenters & machinists for checking angles on materials before cutting or for locating center holes. Features: this model combination square has a reversible lock bolt, and spirit level, scriber, and bearing surface that is accurately ground.
|Warranty||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|
5. Fowler #ad
Fowler 52-432-469 Machinist Hardened Steel Square Set, 12" Blade Size, 9", 4", 6" #adFowler #ad
- Length of hardened blade is measured from inner edge of beam to end of blades. Made of hardened steel, these economy squares have true right angles both inside and outside. Beams and blades ground and lapped for straightness and parallelism.
Beam grooved at inner corner for clearance of burrs and dirt. Squareness of the blade edge to the working face of the stock is ± 00008" for 4" and 6" models, and ± 0001" for 9" and 12" models.
6. Products Engineering Corporation PEC Tools #ad
1/32" and 1/64", PEC Tools 12" 5R rigid black chrome,"High Contrast" machinist ruler with markings 1/10", 1/100" #adProducts Engineering Corporation PEC Tools #ad
- 100% made in usa by pec tools Products Engineering Company. Sides ground parallel and ends are accurately ground square to allow readings from both ends.
5r markings with 1/10", 1/100" and quick-reading 1/32" and 1/64". Rigid 12" rigid is 1. 00" wide and. 036" thick. High-contrast" easy to read black chrome finish.
7. KAPRO #ad
12", Kapro 353 Professional Ledge It Square #adKAPRO #ad
- Accurate - the stainless-steel ruler has permanently etched gradation for long lasting accuracy. Multi-use - this stainless steel ruler can be used for drywall, construction, and technical drafting.
The first 4 inches are incremented 1/32 for fine and accurate measurements, extending to 1/16 of an inch for the remainder of the blade’s length. Adjustable - the kapro 353 professional Ledge-IT Square features retractable ledge support for easy, hands-free use.
Precise - the kapro 353 ’s blade has marking holes at 10°, 30°, 15°, 45°, 22.5°, 50° and 60° for angle marking and includes openings every ¼ inch for fluid and parallel pencil markings. Kapro - we reimagine precision tools and accessories for professional craftsmen to weekend warriors while setting high standards by driving innovation in our designs.
|Warranty||1 Year warranty w/ Receipt + Normal wear & tear|
8. Grizzly #ad
4-Piece, Grizzly H2993 Machinist's Square Set #adGrizzly #ad
- All have common beam and blade widths and thicknesses which will allow them to be used in combination. This is a handy set to have around each square is finely ground stainless steel all have common beam and blade widths and thicknesses which will all. Each square is finely ground stainless steel.