As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Safety First Aid Group #ad
20ml Pack of 25, Hypaclens Emergency Sterile Eyewash Pods #adSafety First Aid Group #ad
- For irrigating eyes that have been contaminated with particles or liquids. Ensure you have adequate Eyewash facilities at your place of work! 09% sterile saline solution is ideal for ideal for washing and rinsing eyes in an emergency.
This is in accordance with hse guidelines and is designed to make sure the liquid in the bottle It sterile when used in an emergency. Safety first aid group 20ml eye wash pods are for single use only.
2. Spill Magic #ad
Spill Magic PhysiciansCare Eyewash #adSpill Magic #ad
- Plastic squeeze bottle and nozzle help create a fluid stream to direct solution into the affected areas. Helps to clear eyes of foreign material such as dust, pollen, and chemicals and to relieve itching and burning.
Easy to install wall mount kit; station measures 11-3/4-inches length by 4-inches width by 13-3/4-inches height. Bottle of sterile isotonic buffered solution for washing, flushing, and irrigating the eyes and skin.
|Brand||Spill Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Acme United #ad|
3. North Eye & Face Protection #ad
32-000451-0000 -32-000451 Honeywell Personal 1 oz. 30 ml Sterile Saline Eye Wash Bottles, Trilingual 24-Pack, North Eye & Face Protection #adNorth Eye & Face Protection #ad
- Tamper-resistant: blow-fill-seal bottles feature a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution; easily removed in an emergency; 24 bottles per pack. 30 ml bottle delivers drops or eye irrigation stream depending on squeeze pressure applied to the bottle; allows for user preference or severity of contamination.
User-controlled delivery: 1 oz.
Ensured quality: ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene eye wash bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates. Secondary eye wash: support unit for immediate treatment while en route to primary eye wash station; buffered, sterile saline eye wash solution is superior to tap water which may contain contaminants.
Trilingual instructions: simple, highly visible instructions in English, Spanish & French are provided on each bottle; does not meet the current ANSI Z358. 1 15-minute flushing requirement.
4. Honeywell #ad
Honeywell 32-000454-0000-H5 Sperian 16 oz Saline Personal Eyewash Bottle #adHoneywell #ad
- Bilingual instructions. A safety must-have. Portable and readily available. Sold as 1 EA. Buffered saline solution.
5. Spill Magic #ad
First Aid Only PhysiciansCare Eye Wash 32 Ounce Bottle 24-201 #adSpill Magic #ad
- Box contains: 1 bottle of sterile ophthalmic solution eyewash 98. 3% purified water, weighing 32 ounce. Eye cleaning solution: cleans the eyes and relieves irritation or burning by removing loose foreign materials; tamper-evident bottles ensure sterility of the solution.
Easy to use: flush out the affected area with a nozzle. First aid care ideal for: First aid kits, tool boxes, offices, and manufacturing facilities.
|Brand||Spill Magic #ad|
6. Eyes-Plus #ad
Salinaax Sterile Eyewash Solutions 1/2-ounce 10pk #adEyes-Plus #ad
- For irrigating the eye to help relieve irritation by removing foreign loose material. Purified water USP 98. 6%. Salinaax sterile eyewash, 1/2 Ounce, 10 Pack.
7. Plum #ad
200 mL, 2.25" Wide, Plum Plus Rinse 45991-10 Sterile Saline Eyewash Bottle, 6.8 fl.oz. Volume Pack of 10, 6.5" Height, 2.25" Length #adPlum #ad
- Perfect size for all workplaces or work trucks for emergency rinsing. Rinsing solution for dust - dirt - Wood - Solvents or Oils. Bottle has a 2 minute flush time and a 3 year expiration. Refill for all ANSI kits.
Box of 10 - 6. 8 fl oz 200ml eyewash bottles with 09% sterile sodium chloride solution. Comes with an ergonomic eyecup. Can be inserted into a first aid kit or in the tool box or vehicle for mobile work. Refill for plum eyewash units: 46501, 5171, 46503, 46511, 46928 and all ANSI OSHA First Aid Kits.
8. SABRE #ad
Flushes Contaminants from the Eye , 2.4 oz, Yellow, Turns Water Bottle into Eye Wash Device, SABRE Eye Wash Adapter #adSABRE #ad
- An ideal addition to any first aid kit! It's a must-have for use during aerosol projector training. Eye wash adapter works best on water bottles with 3 or more threads. Most brand name water bottles have 3 or more threads Dasani, Aquafina, Evian, Smart Water, Propel, Etc.
Gently squeeze to create a fountain of water to help flush contaminants from eye. Sabre's eye wash adapter provides a simple solution to turn most water bottles into an eye wash device. Insert eye wash adapter into water bottle and twist eye wash adapter onto bottle to create a tight seal.