As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Voyager Tools #ad
Voyager Tools 24" Combination Square 4PC #adVoyager Tools #ad
- Combination square good for dimensional measurement carpentry. Combination square for industrial and scientific. 4 piece combination square center and protractor. Cast iron combination square for testing measuring inspecting.
2. Benchmark Tools #ad
1/64 Stainless Steel Non-Glare Satin Chrome Finish Compatible with Starrett, 1/16, PEC, Brown and Sharp, Benchmark Tools 466477 24 inch Combination Square Blade Ruler 4R Markings 1/8, 1/32, Mitutoyo #adBenchmark Tools #ad
- 02 mm at 20 degrees C for 1000 mm. Note: this blade will not interface with all brands of precision combination squares, Mitutoyo, but has been shown to fit most Starett, 18 and 24 inch combination square heads. This blade will make an excellent upgrade or replacement for both vintage or contemporary combination squares.
Finish is non-glare satin chrome. Graduation marks are produced via a photoengraving process creating very consistent and accurate markings with uniform gaps and line widths. The edges and ends have been ground parallel, straight, smooth and square.
This is a 24 inch 4r replacement blade for combination squares or can be used alone as a thick, pec and Brown & Sharpe 12, rigid rule. There is a groove running down on one side that is.
100 inch wide x. 040 inches deep. This combination square blade is made from japanese rust-resistant stainless steel that has been tempered creating a very stiff measuring tool that is quite resistant to flexing. Graduations conform to strict international EEC 1 Accuracy Standards, i. E. A satin chrome finish minimizes scratches and corrosion and increases readability by achieving a brighter, non-glare finish that enhances the contrast between the black graduation lines and the surface of the rule.
3. Ceenna #ad
Ceenna Carpenter Square Sets 2 Pieces Framing Square Carpenter Square 16 x 24 Inch and 8 x 12 Inch L Shape Ruler Stainless Steel Square Carpenter Tool, Black #adCeenna #ad
- Nice combination: carpenter square sets include 1 piece 16 x 24 inch carpenter square and 1 piece 8 x 12 inch carpenter square, adequate quantity can meet your different daily needs and replacement. Easy to read: black steel ruler with white numbers, speed square tool carpenter has been polished to make the scale fine, saving your time and effort, visible scale, thus you can easily receive the data you want.
Quality material: featuring stainless steel, which can endure high temperature and low temperature, ensures the flatness of the carpenter's square and the accuracy of the data, square layout tool has high hardness and wear resistance, no rust, exquisite and workmanlike.
Versatility: you can use general square measurement layout tool as a straight edge, suitable for woodworking applications of frame, staircase work, layout and so on, roof, also can be applied to check the flatness of the surface.
Suitable size: the main body of the square carpenter tool is 24 x 2 inches l x w; and the tongue is about 16 inches long, 1-1/ 2 inches in width and 1/ 8 in thickness; The shorter leg size of the carpenter's square of 16 x 24 inch is 8 inches of the outside and 6. 5 inches of the inside, longer legs are 12 inches of the outside and 11 inches of the inside.
4. Irwin Tools #ad
16-Inch 1794471, IRWIN Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body #adIrwin Tools #ad
- The cast zinc body is durable and gives this combination square a comfortable weight and heft. Precision-etched scales provide accurate 90-degree and 45-degree readings. The stainless steel blade is rust-proof and exceptionally durable.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
5. Irwin Tools #ad
12", Metal-Body, Irwin Tools Combination Square, 1794469 #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements. Rust proof stainless steel blade. Black precision-etched scales. Durable cast zinc body. Perfect for 90° and 45° marking.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
6. Starrett #ad
Starrett FS-24 Steel Professional Framing Square, 24" x 16" Length #adStarrett #ad
- The fs-24 professional framing square has a one-piece tempered steel 24" x 2" body and a 16" x 1-1/2" tongue. Model number: FS-24. The face and back are permanently stamped with 1/8" graduations. A clear coating helps prevent rust.
7. WORKPRO #ad
7 IN. Aluminum Alloy Die-casting Carpenter Square and 12 Inch Zinc-alloy Die-casting Square Ruler Combo Rafter Square Layout Tool, WORKPRO Rafter Square and Combination Square Tool Set #adWORKPRO #ad
- User-friendly - lipped fence allows you to easily brace the rafter square flush with the wood, creating a straight or angled line that is proportionate to the wood's edge. The combination ruler itself is die-cast from zinc alloy and carries a steel ruler made of stainless steel with a matte finish.
It has permanent deep markings and white graduations for max Readability any lighting. The spring screw of the combination square makes you easier to detach the stainless steel ruler and smooth ruler is easier to slide for your measurement. Multiple graduation - 7-inch rafter square has many kinds of graduation which blends the features of framing square, try square, and protractor square.
Wide versatility - easy-to-read level vial and a metal scriber on the side of the combination ruler increase product practicality and versatility. Clearly identifiable scale - the rafter square finishing features low glare and protective powder coated.
Durable material - the rafter square is die-cast from heavy-gauge aluminum alloy which enable it to last long and still give accurate measurement. The stainless steel ruler of combination square has deep etching scale for superior legibility and long-lasting usage. The rafter square can be used as a guide for cross-cutting lumber. The combination square has a 12-inch stainless steel ruler which has 3 types of minimum scale value: 1/16”, miter square, 1/32” and 1mm.