As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wheeler #ad
Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Gunsmithing and Maintenance #adWheeler #ad
- Ease of use: apply, guard screws, accurate torque settings to scope rings, repeatable, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
Accuracy: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%. Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs.
Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, 5/32 hex, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, t20 torx, #32 flat blade, #10 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 3/32 hex, 7/64 hex, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case. Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”.
2. Neiko #ad
Long Shank, Neiko 10573B Torque Screwdriver Set, 10 to 50 Inch-Pound Range, 20 Bits Included, 1/4-Inch Drive #adNeiko #ad
- Professional grade tool: meter window displays a 10-50 inch-pound torque range, adjustable in 5 inch-pound increments. Bits and case: includes storage case and 20 bits: phillips 2 x: #0, #1, 5, 4, t30, t40 and Hex 3, 6mm, #2, #3, slotted 2 x: 4, T20, torx t10, T15, T25, 6mm.
Simple operation: 'pull-Turn-Lock' handle design ensures easy adjustment and automatic tension locking.
Versatile 1/4-inch drive head: drive head is compatible with any 1/4-inch socket, firearm accurizing, allowing varied uses such as electronic repair, and instrument assembly. Torque limiting feature: Screwdriver torques only to set level, avoiding damage to threaded fasteners.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
3. Wheeler #ad
Wheeler 710909 Digital Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench #adWheeler #ad
- Audible indicator tone. Large lcd digital display for ease of viewing. 15 -100 in/lb. 2% accuracy. Range. Injection molded storage case.
4. Wiha #ad
Wiha 28506 TorqueVario-S Torque Screwdriver, 10-50 Inch Pound #adWiha #ad
- Enclosed mechanism ideal for production and controlled environments. Meets asme b107. 14m, en iso 6789, bs en 26792. Reverse torque is 50% higher than indicated setting, easy removal.
Tools marked with serial number and include calibration certificate. Guaranteed accuracy to 5000 cycles or 1 year.
|Warranty||100% Satisfaction Guaranteed|
5. Capri Tools #ad
Small, Capri Tools CP21075 Certified Limiting Torque Screwdriver Set, Black #adCapri Tools #ad
- Torque limiting feature causes screwdriver to slip, avoiding damage to the screw being driven. 10-50 inch-pound ergonomic torque screwdriver with 1/4-inch female hex drive. Intuitive torque adjustment automatically locks after each setting.
Adjustment in 1 inch-pound increments for maximum precision. Includes a sturdy carry case that fits the Torque Screwdriver, all 20 included screwdriver bits, and the T bar attachment Included. Internationally recognized calibration certificate included: +/-6% - DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107. 300-2010 .
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
6. WEAVER #ad
WEAVER Gunsmithing Torque Wrench #adWEAVER #ad
- Helps mount scopes and bases with consistent screw pressure to manufacturer's specs. Hunting gun smiting equipment. Magnetized tip secures bits. Helps protect riflescope tubes from over tightening. Rugged storage case. Includes a variety of bits for different fasteners.
|Manufacturer||Vista Outdoor Sales LLC #ad|
7. CDI #ad
Torque Range 3 to 15-Inch Pounds, CDI 151SM Micro Adjustable Torque Screwdriver #adCDI #ad
- Torque settings are easily and accurately changed with a unique adjusting knob and easy to read window scale. Automatic lock in Counterclockwise direction makes fastener removal a snap.
I thought i was going to need this tool, but I do not, it is being returned in unopened new condition. Offer versatility for applications that require more than one torque value. Universal 1/4-inch hex bit holder with strong earth magnet, 3 to 15 inches pounds.
|Manufacturer||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants that CDI Torque products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the usable life of the product.|
8. TorQ-Armour #ad
Or Outdoor Enthusiast, TorQ-Armour Miniature Torque Limiter Socket 80 inch-lb Never Overtighten Rotates Freely at Preset Torque, Perfect for Bicyclists, Hunters #adTorQ-Armour #ad
- Exceptional accuracy for demanding applications such as hunting and marksmanship, cycling and tuning, as well as automotive applications. Accepts any standard ¼” hex bit and works with any standard ¼” driver.
Small, portable, lightweight, and rugged for perfect on-the-go or in-the-field applications. Prevents over-tightening and applies the preset specified torque to fasteners rotates freely at preset torque. Provides exceptional accuracy with the convenience of portability.
9. Wera #ad
0.3-1.2 Nm Pre-Set Adjustable Torque Range, Wera 05074715001 Kraftform 7460 Hexagon Torque Screwdriver, 1/4" Head #adWera #ad
- Suitable for bits with 1/4" hex head drive. Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change. Adjustable kraftform torque screwdriver with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck.
|Manufacturer||Wera Tools #ad|
10. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise.
Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts.
Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured Parts. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|