As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Tools #ad
General Tools MMD7NP Pinless, Backlit LCD Screen, Moisture Testerup To ¾" 19mm Deep, Digital Moisture Meter, Non-Marring, Non-Invasive, Visual/Audible Alarms, Water Leak Detector #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Easy to read and use- auto-calibrating, 2-inch diagonal backlit LCD screen and a 3-color LED bar graph, HOLD button, out of range alarm and low battery, auto power-off function, 9V battery included.
Visual and audible alerts - if you’re looking for the source of a leak behind your work surfaces, listen for the high pitch tones to give you an accurate read on where moisture is most concentrated or quickly see using the tricolor LED moisture indicator.
First step in mold prevention - by checking suspicious water stains with a moisture tester around the house, You can determine whether the area is wet a perfect breeding ground for mold or has long since dried.
Deep reads - even without pins, this tool can read the moisture levels up to a 3/4 inch deep into the surface with an overall Measurement range of 0 to 53% for softwood, 0 to 35% for hardwood and relative readings for wallboard and masonry. Operating temperature: 32° to 122°f 0° to 50°C @
2. Klein Tools #ad
Wood, Klein Tools ET140 Pinless Moisture Meter for Non-Destructive Moisture Detection in Drywall, and Masonry; Detects up to 3/4-Inch Below Surface #adKlein Tools #ad
- Drywall tool detects moisture content up to 3/4-Inch 19 mm deep. Easy viewing with bright reverse-contrast display. Easy-to-select materials with mode button; drywall, masonry, hardwood, and softwood.
Nine led bars indicate moisture range. Pinless moisture meter with electromagnetic field EMF technology allows for nondestructive detection of moisture content in building materials.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Calculated Industries #ad
Woodworkers, DIYs, Calculated Industries 7445 AccuMASTER Duo Pro Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter Detects Hidden Leaks and Moisture | Combo Non-invasive Pad + Pin Sensors | for Restoration Contractors #adCalculated Industries #ad
- Sturdy, brick, carpet, hand-friendly tester body feels solid when pressing replaceable pins into materials. Perfect for home inspections – use the pad for quick non-invasive pinless scanning to find locations with higher than average moisture behind a wall or under a floor.
Use the pinless pad as a quick “ranging” feature to scan a large area for suspect areas without leaving holes. Caution: pad penetrates up to 1-1/2 inches deep so materials stacked below subject material can influence readings, as can metal screws, workbench supports, nails, etc.
Loaded with features you want – moisture level indicated by numeric display, medium or low. Estimate moisture content quickly and easily – detector offers ideal dual functions of pin and pinless sensors in one.
Use pad to detect variations from normal and use pins to quantify it. Keep fingers clear of pad scanning area. Then, switch to pins to quantify moisture level at various depths. Accuracy ±3%. Check lumber and hardwood before building and woodworking – use the pins to know the moisture content of your wood to make sure you’re not using damp, moist wood on your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping. Ensure wood flooring has acclimated before installing.
4. Dr.meter #ad
2 in 1 Pin & Pinless Moisture Meter for Wood, Dr.meter Backlit LCD Display Pin-type & Scanner Wood Multifunctional Moisture Tester for Firewood/Drywall/Building/Furniture-Upgraded, Wood Moisture Meter #adDr.meter #ad
- 2-in-1 moisture meterthe 2-in-1 dr. Meter moisture meter offers ideal dual functions of pin-type and pinless scanning in one. When the wood moisture exceeds 17% or the wall humidity exceeds 70%, hardwood, the wood moisture tester will beep to alert you. The general algorithm has been written into the user manual to reduce the redundant settings before use to facilitate customers.
User-friendly designdesigned with green backlight display, reading hold on function and measurement signal bar display for more intuitive measurement tips, the digital moisture detector is more user-friendly.
In the pin-type mode: wood: 5%-50%, building materials: 1. 5%-33%, error range: +/-2%; in the pinless scanning mode: wood: 0%-53%, error range: +/-4%. Over-range alertthere are four pinless scanning modes of softwood, gypsum board and concrete. The pinless scanning mode with non-invasive measurement is ideal for high-end wood and building materials.
Current ambient temperature measurementthe dr. Meter intelligent wood moisture meter can not only measure the humidity of wood and building materials, but also it can measure 0-40 degree current environmental temperature with only +/-2 degree error. A bonus nylon storage bag is provided to store the product conveniently. The pin-type mode with faster response and higher accuracy is great for all kinds of wood and building materials. Wide measuring rangedifferent measurement modes correspond to different measurement ranges.
5. General Tools #ad
General Tools MM8 Pinless LCD Moisture Meter with Tricolor Bar Graph, black/white #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Find mold- stops mold before it starts with early detection of moisture; essential water damage tool. Easy to read- leds clearly indicate moisture level. Hi visibility screen- large 2 inch 50mm backlit white on black screen providing easier readability from any angle.
No drywall damage- non-marring sensing technology protects drywall. Measures- separate settings for drywall, masonry, softwood and hardwood. Ergonomic- improved ergonomic handle design conforms to your hand for a more comfortable user experience.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
6. TerraKelvin #ad
TerraKelvin Pinless Moisture Meter: Enhanced Inductive Non-invasive Lumber Moisture Meter, Digital Moisture Meter for Wood Non-Damaging 10-Grade Density Settings for Timber Drywall Moisture Meter #adTerraKelvin #ad
- Reliable, moisture deterioration, tracking down and alarming any signs of leaks, efficient and recommended by Home Inspectors. Essential tool for homeowners. With investing and using this high-grade moisture meter, ceilings, drywall, you can regularly quick scan basement, bathroom, and any area with leak stains in minutes.
Whether you are a home inspector, TerraKelvin Pinless Moisture meter is definitely the must-have gear in your home inspection tool kit. Terrakelvin knows well that an accurate moisture meter can gain insight into moisture buildup and protect your property’s value from any moisture and structural issues.
This wood and drywall moisture meter offers a 3-year quality warranty. Unlike most of pinless moisture meters in market which categorize All materials into 3 variables Soft, Hard Wood, and promise an accuracy of 1%. Pinless moisture meter for guitar/wooden instruments. This device has prove itself a great extra tool to help maintain guitars in optimal moisture condition and top playing shape.
The moisture measurement is speedy, realtor or home-buyer, consecutive with real-time readout. High-precision lumber water content analyzer for furniture makers, and Masonry, and works on all major wood species and drywall, flooring contractors, TerraKelvin has 10-grade wood density setting, guitar workshops & luthiers, and DIY Home Renovation projects. Built-in automatic temperature compensation function. It’s an ideal gadget in your toolbox for Full Home Inspection or 4-Point Inspection, or water-damaged ceilings/walls.
7. Enkelbruke #ad
Non-Invasive Digital LED Moisture Detector for Softwood Drywall, MT-C1 Pinless Moisture Meter #adEnkelbruke #ad
- Don't worry about data loss, the reading is convenient. Lock function: press the lock button to lock the data when data is needed. Advantages: compared with the traditional drying method, the induction method has the advantages of rapid and accurate measurement.
The meter can also be used in the laboratory as a measure of moisture content. High precision: the measurement response is fast, and the measured humidity is displayed in 1 second; the measurement range is 0-100% with an accuracy of ±1%.
Non-marring: made of high quality materials, light weight and easy to carry. Application: widely used in chemical industry, food, paper, building materials, wood, etc. Inductive measurements do not harm the surface of trees.
8. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET140 Pinless Moisture Meter for Non-Destructive Moisture Detection in Drywall & Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet/Receptacle Tester, Standard 120V AC Outlets, Yellow & Black #adKlein Tools #ad
- Product 2: gfci function: tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath. Product 1: pinless moisture meter with electromagnetic field EMF technology allows for nondestructive detection of moisture content in building materials.
Product 2: testing capability: standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Product 2: durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.
Product 2: quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302. Product 1: drywall tool detects moisture content up to 3/4-Inch 19 mm deep. Product 1: nine LED bars indicate moisture range. Product 1: easy viewing with bright reverse-contrast display.
9. PANGAEA #ad
Pinless Wood Moisture Meter | Inductive Pinless Tools | Intelligent Lumber Moisture Meter | Digital Moisture Meter for Wood | Range: 2%, 70% RH; Accuracy: 0.5% 3 AAA Batteries Included #adPANGAEA #ad
- This reads up to 70% for wood. Audible alerts you can set an alarm go off for certain moisture level if you’re looking for the source of a leak behind your work surfaces, listen for the high pitch tones to give you an accurate read on where moisture is most concentrated.
Deep reads even without pins, instruments such as fluke and guitar, this tool can read the moisture levels up to a half inch deep into your surface of choice.
It can detect a varieties of materials on surface without breaking into the measured objects, hay, such as concrete, firewood, lumber/timber/treated wood, dried plants. Protect your work surfaces there are no pins on this tool, so your walls and projects can be saved from scuffing and scratching while you figure out their moisture levels.
It is ready for use just out of box. Easy to read the large 2" lcd screen shows, in large numbers, the percentage of moisture. Batteries included we know how it is frustrating to find batteries when you receive a new gadget, so we prepared for you.
10. Extech #ad
EXTECH MO257, PINLESS MOISTURE METER with .78-1.6 inch depth. #adExtech #ad
- Non invasive moisture content measurements in wood/building materials. Multifunction backlit triple LCD display. Relative pinless moisture reading for non-invasive measurement from 00 to 1000 with 01 resolution.
High frequency sensing technology. Pin less measurement depth from 078 inch 20 millimeter to 1. 6 inch 40 millimeter below the surface.