As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOPGREENER #ad
White, TDOS5, 4A, Occupancy Vacancy Modes, Wall Plates Included, TOPGREENER TDOS5-W-2PCS Motion Detector Sensor Light Switch, 500W 1/8HP, Neutral Wire Required, Pack of 2 #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Light switch sensor features adjustable settings; variable time delay from 15 sec Test to 30 min; adjustable range. Neutral wire required, 180-degree field of view; 120vac, 500w incandescent/halogen, 250w CFL/LED, 314 square feet coverage, 1/8HP motor; single pole only; 2x wall plates included; CA Title 20 & 24 compliant; UL listed; 1-year.
Occupancy switch mode auto on, auto off and vacancy switch mode Manual ON, Auto OFF allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs.
2-pack motion sensor switch detects motion to automatically turn lights on and off based on the occupancy and vacancy in a room. Sensor switch uses a passive infrared PIR sensor to reduce false triggers from unwanted movements.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
2. GE Lighting #ad
Works with Google Home + Alexa Without Hub, Neutral Wire Required, 1-Pack Packaging May Vary, C by GE 4-Wire Motion Sensing + Dimmer Smart Switch with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi #adGE Lighting #ad
- Works with leD, and CFL bulbs. Upgrade your smart home: the c by ge smart switch dimmer allows you to control your lights through touch, or voice assistant. A smart dimmer switch for led lights and more: set scenes to match your mood by controlling the dimmer switch with the Cync mobile app, halogen, incandescent, touch, or voice assistant to control brightness level.
With google home or alexa sold separately, the Cync mobile app, dimmer switches from C by GE make light control easy.
Save money and energy with the c by ge motion sensor Light Switch: Motion and ambient light detection turn light bulbs on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room providing hands-free control and energy savings.
Build your smart home with smart bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Home: Cync and C by GE smart bulbs and the smart switch dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off. Make traditional light bulbs smart bulbs: the C by GE smart dimmer allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
|Brand||GE Lighting #ad|
|Manufacturer||GE Lighting #ad|
|Warranty||2 year parts/labor.|
3. GE #ad
Zwave Hub Required, Includes White and Lt. Almond, Works with SmartThings, and Alexa, 26931, Wink, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, On/Off #adGE #ad
- Additionally, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voltage:120 volt. To deactivate the motion sensor, vacancy and manual.
Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, harmony Home Hub Extender, Wink, Nexia, Trane, Honeywell, ADT Command, Vivint, Ring Alarm, ADT Pulse, Home Seer, Vera and more. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
Please refer user guide below for better use. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, select manual operation. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Selectable motion control – personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, enjoy custom scenes, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting.
The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
4. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, 150W LED, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH, White #adLutron #ad
- Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently.
Includes 1 maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required.
Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Works with all bulb types; up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
5. GE #ad
Automatic/Manual Controls, 11927, 150 Degree 30ft. Detection Zone, Single Pole, White, GE UltraPro in-Wall Motion Sensing Switch with Occupancy and Vacancy Options, Indoor, Custom Timer #adGE #ad
- 1-year limited warranty. Ul listed. Neutral wire required. Turn an ordinary switch into motion-sensing hands-free switch. 2 lighting options: occupancy sensor turns light on when you enter the room and off automatically after you leave the room.
Feet. Single-pole controls lights from one location. Sensor can also be adjusted to ignore motion when room is naturally lit. Motion sensor will cover up to 650 sq. Detects motion up to 30 feet away in a 150 degree detection range.
Wallplate NOT included. Built-in timer lets you set length of time light stays pm after motion ceases - from 15 to 30 seconds. Vacancy feature - turn the light on manually and the lights will auto-turn off after you leave the room. Ideal for laundry rooms, kitchens, mudrooms, entryways, hallways and more. 120/125vac 60hz, 800va ballast, 800w tungsten, 12a resistive, 1/4hp Motor.
6. ecobee #ad
Amazon Alexa Built-in, Ecobee Switch+ Smart Light Switch #adecobee #ad
- Control from anywhere: don’t feel like getting off the couch. Built-in alexa: switch the lights on and off, set a timer, or ask Alexa to play music, control other parts of your smart home, adjust the temperature, hear the news, and so much more.
Easily install yourself: it only takes about 45 minutes, thanks to an in-app step-by-step walkthrough and handy videos.
No problem. Beyond smart lighting: with built-in motion detection, ambient light sensors, and built-in Alexa you can control your home’s lighting like never before. Use the ecobee mobile app on your Android or iOS device to switch the lights on or off – or just go ahead and ask Alexa. Everything you need comes in the box—no need for an electrician.
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
7. ELEGRP #ad
Single Pole for CFL/LED/Incandescent Bulb, ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, UL Listed 1 Pack, Matte White, No Neutral Wire, Wall Plate Included #adELEGRP #ad
- Modern design exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today’s decors. Flame resistant material has reached the highest grade of 5VA. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches.
Multiple control can be used as single-pole or 2 location control. Replace existing switch or sensor in as little as 15 minutes. High quality extremely low standby power consumption.
Features multiple setting modes of Automatic or Manual ON/OFF for different usage scenarios at home. Not suitable for 3 way circuit. Universal compatibility works with 300W LED, 300W CFL and 600W incandescent light bulbs on the market.
Energy saving and long operating life. Ul & cul listed. Rational design for comfortable and intuitive control. Ultra slim profile, easily fits in electrical box and wall plate. Easy to install no neutral wire required grounding wire is Required for Function - ideal for homes of all ages.
8. GE #ad
C by GE 3-Wire Dimmer + Motion Sensing Smart Switch with Wi-Fi, Compatible with Google Home + Alexa, No Neutral Wire Required, 1-Pack Packaging May Vary #adGE #ad
- Build your smart home with smart bulbs that work with Alexa / Google Home: Cync and C by GE smart bulbs and the smart switch dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off.
Smart dimmer switch: the c by ge smart switch dimmer allows you to control your lights through touch, the Cync mobile app, or voice assistant. Make traditional light bulbs smart bulbs: the C by GE smart dimmer allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
With google home or alexa, dimmer switches from C by GE make light control easy. Diy installation takes about 30 minutes for this smart switch dimmer for incandescent, halogen, and LED lights.
Easy to use: this smart dimmer switch works with most common residential wiring ground wire required, and no neutral wire is required. Save money and energy: motion and ambient light detection turn light bulbs on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room providing hands-free control and energy savings.
9. GE #ad
GE 26933 Z-Wave Plus 500 Series Motion-Sensing in-Wall Dimmer #adGE #ad
- Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. Select motion control – the dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable led, vacancy and manual. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, adt command, Harmony Home Hub Extender, ADT Pulse, Ring Alarm, Honeywell, Vivint, Nexia, Trane, Home Seer, Wink, Vera and more. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, select manual operation. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199.
Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Supported voltage – 120VAC. Personalize the dimmer with three motion-detection options – occupancy, CFL, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
Neutral wire required. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, incandescent and halogen lights from 0-100 percent to reduce energy costs and improve bulb life. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
10. TOPGREENER #ad
On/Off Override, 2 Pack, White, Occupancy Sensor Switch, Single Pole, TOPGREENER In-Wall PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch, 500W, Neutral Wire Required, TSOS5-W, 4A #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Please check with a qualified electrician to determine if you have the proper wiring*. Adjustable range and sensitivity from 30% to 100%. Occupancy sensor light switch features variable time delay from 15 sec test mode to 30 min. Auto mode works as an occupancy sensor auto on, auto OFF.
Max sensor coverage area 707 sq ft, 180º field of View. On and off modes allow you to override the sensor and use the sensor switch as a regular light switch. 2-pack motion sensor switch automatically turns on/off lights, fans, and motors based on the occupancy and vacancy detected in a room.