As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Louisville Ladder #ad
375 Pound Load Capacity, Louisville Ladder AA2210 Elite Aluminum Attic Ladder, 22-1/2 x 54" #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Customizable elegance: elegant and smooth finish with adjustable spring tension; Ceiling Height Maximum ft: 1025. Step depth : 3. 25 inches. Rail size : 3. 125 inch. Rough opening dimensions: 22-1/2 x 54-inches.
Ceiling height: fits 7-foot 8-inches to 10-foot 3-inches ceilings. Heavy-duty hinges not only help the ladder unfold smoothly, with reinforced, but they also keep it from wobbling dangerously as you climb. Sturdy and safe: able to hold up to 375 pounds, grooved steps to provide maximum traction.
2. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville Ladder AEE2510 Insulated Attic Ladder, 25.5" #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Heavy-duty hinges not only help the ladder unfold smoothly, but they also keep it from wobbling dangerously as you climb. Wider Clearance. Advanced Cylinder Design. Ceiling height: fits 7-foot 8-inches to 10-foot 3-inches ceilings.
R-10 insulated Door Panel. The product is 25. Safe: able to hold up to 375 pounds, with reinforced, grooved steps to provide maximum traction. Adjustable Shoes. 5 inch aluminum attic ladder.
3. Werner Ladder #ad
WERNER LADDER AA1510 AA1510B Ladder Aluminum Attic, 250 lb #adWerner Ladder #ad
- Floor to ceiling height Range 7 ft to 9 ft 10 in floor to floor. Ideal for hallways, closets and other tight spaces. Includes assist pole. Non-marring feet. Lightweight and easy to open and close. Installs into small openings.
4. Louisville Ladder #ad
AL228P, 350-Pound Capacity, Fits 10' to 12' Ceiling Height, Louisville Ladder 22.5-Inch by 63-Inch Aluminum Attic Ladder #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Quick installation: the installation kit contains the exclusive EZ hang strap system, plywood shims, aluminum feet, 8-7/8’’ roofing nails, door and instructions for a quick and easy installation.
Superior stability: step depth is 3. 375 inches, metal hinges limit side to side motion. Ceiling height: fits 10-foot to 12-foot high ceilings; Hook And Pole For Easy Door Opening. Rough opening dimensions: 22.
5-by-63-inches. Meets or exceeds standards: the ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, American National Standards Institute and OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Sturdy and safe: able to hold up to 350 pounds, and its heavy-duty hinges, adjustable feet and an insulated door provide long life and improved functionality.
5. Little Giant Ladder Systems #ad
Type 1A, Little Giant Ladders, Aluminum, 300 lbs Rated 15270-001, 6-Foot, Stepladder, Flip-N-Lite #adLittle Giant Ladder Systems #ad
- Lightweight aluminum stepladder is easy to transport, set up and take down. Extra-wide rungs prevent foot fatigue. Comfortable standing platform makes the Flip-N-Lite ideal for long-term usage. The flip-n-lite meets or exceeds all osHA and ANSI standards and is Type IA rated to hold 300 lbs.
6. Louisville Ladder #ad
7 Foot To 8-Foot 9-Inch Ceiling Height, Louisville Ladder 22.5 by 54-Inch Wooden Attic Ladder, 250-Pound Capacity, S224P #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Customizable elegance: Elegant and smooth finish with adjustable spring tension. Sturdy and safe: able to hold up to 250 pounds, with reinforced, grooved steps to provide maximum traction.
Wire rod under each step provides added strength. Ceiling height: this is an 7-8' 9" wood attic ladder. Quick installation: Exclusive EZ hang strap system makes for a quick and easy installation. Rough opening dimensions: 22"-1/2" x 54".
7. Little Giant Ladder Systems #ad
Velocity, 15413-001, 300 lbs Weight Rating, Little Giant Ladders, Type 1A, Multi-Position Ladder, M13, Aluminum, 13 Ft #adLittle Giant Ladder Systems #ad
- Dimensions - max a-frame height: 5'1'' | max extension height: 11' | max scaffolding height: 3' | max workbench height: 3' | Min A-frame Height: 3'1'' | Min Extension Height: 7' | Storage Depth: 8" | Storage height: 3'7" | Width at base: 24" | Weight: 25 lbs.
Weight capacity: 300-lbs. The velocity's wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability.
The velocity can be used in many unique configurations as an a-frame, extension, staircase and 90-Degree ladder, and with Velocity trestle brackets sold separately to form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The velocity also includes several innovative new features such as the dual-pin hinge and the easy-to-use rock, locks for quick adjustment.
8. Little Giant Ladder Systems #ad
Ladder Accessory, Little Giant Ladders, Wing Span/Wall Standoff, Aluminum, 10111 #adLittle Giant Ladder Systems #ad
- Compatible with most Little Giant aluminum and fiberglass articulating ladders. Adds stability when working in the extension position.
Props up your ladder around windows, rain gutters and more, so you can work around obstacles. Hand-tightened screw clamp connects to ladder rung. 51inchesx 15inches x 3inches.
9. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville Ladder Fiberglass Extension Ladder, Type IA, FE3228,Orange, 28 feet, 300-pound duty rating #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Dimensions - extension ladder maximum maximum height ft. 25 | storage Depth in. 7. 25 | storage Height ft. 14 |product Weight: 60 lb. Mar resistant end caps.
Sturdy and strong: with its 300-pound capacity, you won’t find a more durable, elegant design and smooth finish, reliable ladder. Get comfortable with d-shaped Rungs easier to stand on. Steel plated swivel safety shoes.
300 pound capacity including user and tool weight. Rope and pulley included. Protect your landing surfaces with Mar-Resistant Rail End Caps. Patented quick latch rung lock. Meets or exceeds ansi 14. 4 and csA grade1. Fiberglass is non-conductive when clean and dry. Safe and stable with steel swivel Safety Shoe with Metal Shield.
|Brand||Louisville Ladder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Louisville Ladder #ad|
10. Louisville Ladder #ad
Louisville Ladder FS1504 4' Fiberglass Step Ladder, 4 Feet, Orange #adLouisville Ladder #ad
- Meets or exceeds industry standards: Louisville Ladder commitment to your safety requires we meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA. Protected: inside spreader braces keep your ladder protected while in transport as well as provide as safe and stable ladder.
Molded top with handyman's tool slots, molded-in slots help keep tools close at hand. Each step secured with six, large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. Nonconductive full channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of durable service.
Designed for your needs: molded top with recessed tray and handyman's tool slots, nonconductive structural molded top improves productivity by keep tools with you at the top of the ladder.
Sturdy and strong: with its 300-pound capacity, you won’t find a more durable, elegant design and smooth finish, reliable ladder. Superior build: this 4-foot stepladder is made of superior quality, non-conductive fiberglass, helping to keep you safe when around electricity. 300 lbs, load capacity, includes weight of user and tools. Multifunctional raptor Top With Multiple Tool Slots And Magnet. Heavy duty bottom back brace provides additional strength to the bottom of the ladder.