As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PSI Woodworking #ad
PSI LCENTLT2 No. 2MT Heavy Duty Live Tailstock Center #adPSI Woodworking #ad
- Large live lathe center. 60-degree point. Ball bearing precision; turns smoothly. Cone is 2-1/2" by 1-11/16" overall diameter. Huge live center for heavy duty workpieces.
|Brand||PSI Woodworking #ad|
|Manufacturer||PSI Woodworking #ad|
|Warranty||2 Years Under Normal Use|
2. WEN #ad
WEN LA1158 1-5/8-Inch MT2 Tailstock Live Center for Wood Lathes #adWEN #ad
- Spacious live center provides support to larger workpieces. Crafted with maximum precision for high accuracy performance.
Measures in at 1-5/8 inches in diameter. Taper fits perfectly into any lathe with an MT2 tailstock. Internal ball bearings provide a smooth, concentric ride for your workpiece.
3. WEN #ad
WEN LA1334 3/4-Inch MT2 Crown Revolving Live Center for Wood Lathes #adWEN #ad
- Crown measures in at 3/4 inches in diameter. Spacious multi-tooth live center provides support to larger projects. Crafted with maximum precision for high accuracy performance.
Taper fits perfectly into any lathe with an MT2 tailstock. Internal ball bearings provide a smooth, concentric ride for your workpiece.
4. Oneway #ad
Oneway Live Center #adOneway #ad
- Oneway model #2064. 2 morse taper - for most standard and large wood lathes with a #2MT tailstock quill. Kit includes live center, full Point Cone, bull nose Cone, Center Point and Knockout Rod.
5. HFS #ad
HFS R Heavy Duty Live Tailstock Center #1 Morse Taper #adHFS #ad
- Sturdy: alloy steel shaft construction for ultimate strength and longevity that can easily handle a maximum 4, 000 RPM and maximum 66-pound workpiece load.
Application: precision ball bearings for smooth, balanced turning. Size: overall live center length with #1 morse Taper arbor is 4-1/4", Cone is 1-1/4" diameter by 2" long.
Packing： shipped in Protective case for storage. Ideal for many turn-between-center woodturning projects. Note: place rear taper end on the tail stock and the opposite end in the center drill hole; We recommend applying lubrication oil to bearing prior to each use not included.
6. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
Bowl Turning, no. 1MT – Woodworking Tapered Turn Center, DCT Heavy-Duty Live Tailstock Wood Lathe Center, Pen Making #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Built to last: alloy steel shaft construction for ultimate strength and longevity that can easily handle a maximum 4, 000 RPM and maximum 66-pound workpiece load. 1mt size: arbor works with any unit that has a #1 morse taper 1MT tail stock; Check your machine’s user manual for the tail stock taper size to know if 1MT is the correct size for your application.
Protect & store center: comes in a transparent 4. 5” x 1. 5” x 1. 5” inch 11.
4cm x 3. 8cm x 3. 8cm two-piece clear plastic protective covering case to ensure safety when not in use. Smooth, effective turning: use this well-balanced center to support your work at the tailstock end of your lathe when turning wood workpieces such as bowls and pens; 60-degree pointed tapered end relieves tension at end of your workpiece or sanding the bottom of the piece; Precise ball bearing design allows for smooth turning and offers chisel more range of motion.
Easy to use: place rear taper end on the tail stock and the opposite end in the center drill hole; We recommend applying lubrication oil to bearing prior to each use not included.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
7. Yosoo #ad
MT2 Live Revolving Center High Precision Medium Turning Tools Parts for Lathe Tailstock Machine #adYosoo #ad
- The medium turning tools parts featured 60 degree point which is the most common configuration for general purpose work. Pointed part of the lathe tailstock machine is made form high speed steel, quenching hardness is 55 to 60HRC.
High quality triple bearing design bearings are immersed & sealed. The revolving center lathe tailstock machine Great for high speed turning, convenient to carry and maintain. The medium turning tools parts is designed for lathe in medium speed and medium load environment.
8. PSI Woodworking #ad
PSI Woodworking LCENTLT1X Live Tailstock Center Cup and Point #1MT #adPSI Woodworking #ad
- Shipped in Protective case for storage. Smooth running ball bearings. 1mt live tailstock center with cup and point. 1 morse taper arbor.
|Brand||PSI Woodworking #ad|
|Manufacturer||PSI Woodworking Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 Years under normal use|
9. CSLU-Tool #ad
CSLU-Tool MT2 Live Center Morse Taper Triple Bearing 2 Mt .0002" for High Speed Turning, CNC Work #adCSLU-Tool #ad
- Convenient to carry and maintain. Package included: mt2 Live Center Morse Taper Triple Bearing. Great for high speed turning, CNC work. Made of precise ground hardened steel of high accuracy. High quality triple bearing design bearings are immersed & sealed.
10. Savannah #ad
Savannah Heavy Duty Dual Bearing Live Center For Woodworking Lathes and Large or Small Wood Turning Projects. Ultra Smooth Live Center Performance with Minimal Play for MT2 Lathes #adSavannah #ad
- Precision machined to exacting specifications, heat sealed double bearings, the Savannah HD Live Center is the ideal live center for novice and professional alike. This gives you the ability to create wonderfully unique looking projects that are off center like asymmetrical pendants, candle stick holders and more! With the included accessories you can Turn bowls, dowels, vases, spheres and more!.
This live center runs smooth and true during the turning process and may become your go to live center once you start using it. The heavy duty dual bearing live center includes: a 3-3/8” bull nose reversible cone, 1-5/8” 60 degree full point cone, removable center spur point and a convenient knock out rod.
This can typically be traced to play on a less than perfect factory lathe issued “live center”. The precision machined, vibrates a little or even worse it seizes up and stops working altogether. With its super smooth design, 3-3/8" bull nose cone, 60 degree full point cone and removable center spur point this live center is truly a tremendous value that was built to perform.
This live center will work on lathes that accept Morse Taper 2 tail stocks. A lot of wood turners don’t think about the live center that’s in their tailstock until it makes a funny noise, that funny noise or vibration leads to irritating marks or spirals in your project. In many instances, heavy duty, Dual Bearing Live Center from Savannah addresses this issue and more! The heavy duty dual bearing live center has a 3/4” x 10tpi thread which not only allows you to attach the included accessories, platters, it also allows you to create many different types of turning jigs for offset turning.