As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Metabo HPT #ad
Pneumatic, Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, 16 Degree Magazine NV45AB2 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Same tools. Hitachi power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment. Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.
New name. Carbide tipped push lever reduces wear. Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving. Pneumatic power feed and return allows this roofing nailer to operate in the harshest conditions. Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort.
2. BOSTITCH #ad
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch RN46 #adBOSTITCH #ad
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing. Operating pressure : 70 -120 psi. Magazine angle - 15 Degree. Backed by seven-year limited warranty.
Adjustable depth control, body and magazine wear guards, full round driver, side-load canister.3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life.
3. Makita #ad
Makita AN453-R 15 Degree 3/4 in., 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer Renewed #adMakita #ad
- Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance. Intool-lessin shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement. Aluminum housing for longer tool life. Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven to prevent lost or misfired nails.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Hitachi NV90AGS 1-3/4-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Coil Framing Nailer Discontinued by the Manufacturer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Lightweight and well balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue. Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch.
Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip. Tool less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials.
Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads. Same great tools, with only a new name. Open nose design for easy jam removal. Head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance.
5. 3PLUS #ad
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer #ad3PLUS #ad
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;. Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;. High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time; Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360° tool-free air exhaust.
Drives 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;. Interchangeable trigger for single shot or bumper fire function.
6. Hitachi #ad
Hitachi NV45AB,NV45AB2 coil roofing nailer Repair Rebuild Kit #adHitachi #ad
- Exhaust valve part#878-417 Clyinder check seal #876-167. Feeder spring part#877-761 Bumper sheet #877-993. Gasket part#876-417, gasket #877-754, gasket #877-131, gasket #877-767, Gasket #876-713. All of the o`Rings in the Tool. Trigger packing #878-734 & Trigger Ball #875645.
|Model||NV45AB & NV45AB2|
7. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer, Side load, Tilt Bottom Magazine NV65AH2, 1-1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inch Siding Nails #adMetabo HPT #ad
- New name. Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety. Same tools. Accepts 16º wire collated coil nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2". Rated the pro preferred nailer for 6 years running 2014 - 2019 by Builder and Developer Magazine.
90 day. Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility. Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2". 5-year. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications. Side-load, tilt-bottom MAGAZINE for fast and easy reloads.
8. MAX USA CORP. #ad
MAX USA CORP. CN445R3 Coil Roofing Nailer #adMAX USA CORP. #ad
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool. Magnet holds the last nail in place to prevent the tool from jamming. Max patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool helping internal parts last longer, requiring less maintenance on the tool.
Tar resistant nose- designed to resist tar 4x longer than conventional tools. Full round head driver blade for better holding power.
|Brand||MAX USA CORP. #ad|
|Manufacturer||MAX USA #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
9. BOSTITCH #ad
1-1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch N66C, BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer #adBOSTITCH #ad
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods. Lightweight aluminum design for added durability. Fastener Diameter. 080092 inch. Ensure using compatible nails to prevent misfires/ensure proper operation.
Magazine Capacity : 300 Tool free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user. Note : no carry case is included. Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
10. Makita #ad
Makita AN454 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer #adMakita #ad
- Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles. Lightweight design at only 5. 2 lbs.
Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance. Aluminum housing for longer tool life. Easy, one-step open, adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading.
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|