As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
WEN 36053C 6" Quick Release Track Saw Clamps 2 Pack #adWEN #ad
- Squeeze grip triggers help provide maximum security and support during operation. Includes two 6-inch f-clamps with. 45 by. 195 inch bars and a 2.
3-inch throat. Quick release buttons make for easy installation and removal. Compatible with all WEN Track Saw Systems. Universal design fits the majority of track saws on the market.
2. POWERTEC #ad
5-3/8” Capacity x 2-3/8” Throat Depth – 2 Pack, POWERTEC 71410 Quick Screw Guide Rail Clamp for MFT Table and Guide Rail System #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatility: these rail clamps provide a portable clamping option to a table saw, perfect as MFT clamps for your homemade workbench, great for ripping sheet metal, and fit in a T-slot.
Premium design: features high quality and ergonomic plastic clamp handle grips for quick and comfortable tightening, without the splinters from cheap wood.
Steel pressure pad: Complete with removable non marring plastic. Superior clamping force: Delivers consistently secure placement and safe clamp action for a seamless workflow. Includes: 2 quick screw down clamps with 5-3/8" Max Opening, 2-3/8" Throat Depth.
3. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Clamp For Tracksaw DWS5026 #adDEWALT #ad
- Removable pressure pads. For use with dewalt tracKSAW Tracks. For fast, easy set-up. Compatible with the following dewalt tracksaw tracks: DWS5020, DWS5022, DWS5023. One-handed operation for fast set-up.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty / 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
4. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71409 Quick Screw Guide Rail Clamp for MFT and Guide Rail System, 7” Capacity x 2-3/8” Throat Depth – 2 Pack #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatility: these rail clamps provide a portable clamping option to a table saw, great for ripping sheet metal, perfect as MFT clamps for your homemade workbench, and fit in a T-slot. Premium design: features high quality and ergonomic plastic clamp handle grips for quick and comfortable tightening, without the splinters from cheap wood.
Superior clamping force: Delivers consistently secure placement and safe clamp action for a seamless workflow. Steel pressure pad: Complete with removable non marring plastic. Includes: 2 quick screw down clamps with 7" Max Opening, 2-3/8" Throat Depth.
5. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71505 55” Guide Rail Joining Set | Includes 2 Aluminum Extruded Guided Rails and 2 Guide Rail Connectors for Woodworking Projects | Compatible with DeWalt Track Saws Tracksaw Bar Clamps #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 2 track Saw Track Clamps. Applications: a multi-functional and highly resourceful tool commonly used as an integral part of track saw cutting systems, working most effectively with T-Tracks, in guide rail channels, or top channels as a stop.
Premium quality: constructed out of heavy duty material and paired with non-marring pressure pads, these clamps were built for long-term durability, able to hold a tight grip without slippage for years to come.
They are fully compatible with Dewalt style guides, with a clamp bar of. 430” x. 200”, possess, and also work along with other major brands such as the Makita and Festool rails or 3/8” or Heavy Duty T-Tracks.
Versatile: these track saw clamps, a universal design that works perfectly with powertec track saw guides. Easy to use: features squeeze grip triggers for single-handed operation with optimal support, without limiting the position of the workpiece. Please note; they will not work with Universal or ¼” style t-tracks.
6. Festool #ad
Festool 491594 Quick Clamp For MFT And Guide Rail System, 6 5/8" 168mm #adFestool #ad
- Works seamlessly with holes and channels of the the MFT table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning. Festool compatibility - kapex ks 120, tsC 55, TS 55, MFT/3, TS 75.
Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a a more efficient workflow. Secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application. Includes 1 clamp. Clamping thickness 6 5/8 inches 168mm.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
7. Bessey #ad
Bessey GTR16S6H All Steel Ratcheting Table Clamp with 6 5/16" Capacity x 2 5/16" Throat Depth & 540 lb Clamping Force, Red/Silver #adBessey #ad
- Steel pressure pad pivots to self align with clamped material surface. High force clamping for safety. 540 lb. Fast action ratchet handle. Clamping force, cold drawn German steel rails.
|Warranty||1 year against manufactuirng defects|
8. POWERTEC #ad
2PK, 7” Capacity x 2-3/8” Throat Depth, POWERTEC 71542 Quick Release Ratcheting Table Clamp for MFT and Guide Rail System #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatility: this quick release ratchet bar clamp helps facilitate a seamless workflow by securing your work pieces for sanding, precision cutting, and many more applications.
Mft clamp: offers quick and easy routing of the bottom of doors or for intricate wood carving on larger pieces. Rugged build: hardened tempered steel clamps with non marring plastic pads insure durable high performance for long lasting perfection in your woodworking projects.
Steel pressure pad: pivots to self align and works with holes and channels of the MFT table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning and provides up to 350 lbs of clamping force. Includes: 2 quick ratcheting clamp with 7" max opening, 2-3/8" Throat Depth, 15/32” x 5/16” Through Groove.
9. Festool #ad
Festool 489790 FS-Rapid Clamp And Fixed Jaws For Guide Rail System #adFestool #ad
- Includes 1 clamp. One-handed trigger action enables quick set up on material edge. Designed for rapid positioning and clamping of Festool FS Guide Rails to all types of sheet good material.
Fits all Festool guide rails. Mounts to guide rails using the continuous bottom t-slot for limitless adjustability.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
10. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
36 and 50 inch, ProGrip Straight Edge Clamps Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots All 3 Clamps 24 #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board. Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever.
The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Each clamp rail is manufactured with a low profile to make guiding your power tool along the edge much easier. Cut straight, routers, trim routers, true lines with circular saws, jig saws and many other power tools you probably own.
Each progrip straight Edge Guide has the exact same profile regardless of length. Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place.
Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half with a 50” straight edge guide. How does it work? each progrip straight edge guide clamp has one adjustable jaw and one fixed jaw.