As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peakworks #ad
Durable Steel, Red, Adjustable Connector Made of Strong, V8229100, ANSI and OSHA Compliant, Peakworks Roof Anchor Bracket for Fall Arrest System – Connects to Wood Surfaces with Roofing Applications #adPeakworks #ad
- Compatibility: peakworks roof anchors are designed and approved for use only with PeakWorks connectors, or with components that are approved by Peakworks to be compatible with this product.
Reusable: re-use this roof anchor bracket as part of your personal fall arrest system. Safety certifications: this temporary roof anchor bracket meets ANSI Z359. 18, csa z259. 15, and osha safety requirements for residential and commercial roofing applications.
It connects to wood surfaces with a screw size of 3" x #10 32 screws / 16 per side. Strong capacity: this hinged roof bracket is built with a minimum tensile strength of 5, 000 lb. And has a 310 lb weight capacity. Superior quality: it's made with the best quality materials ensuring its top strength and durability to stand up to the toughest working environments.
2. Malta Dynamics #ad
OSHA/ANSI Compliant, Malta Dynamics 18" D-Ring Extender #adMalta Dynamics #ad
- Lifetime warranty on Manufacturing and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Not for use in leading edge, foot-level tie-off applications.
No other manufacturer can match our quality for our price. Material: polyester and galvanized steel. High quality, fully tested design meeting all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards.
3. SafeWaze #ad
OSHA/ANSI Compliant FS888, Concrete or Steel, SafeWaze Floating Zinc Plated D-Ring Fall Protection Anchor | Industrial and Construction Use #adSafeWaze #ad
- Zinc-plated steel d-ring: this anchor is made of a forged steel plate and zinc-plated steel D-ring, providing added durability versus other models. This fall protection device also limits fall arrest forces in the event of a fall.
High strength: this fall arrest anchor has a minimum tensile breaking strength of 5, 000 lb. 25 years of safety: safewaze is a concord, north Carolina-based growing small business singularly focused on making the highest quality fall protection equipment.
Usability: this anchor is bolted on or welded to a concrete or steel attachment, enabling safe work on almost any platform. 22. 2 kg when statically tested in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI Z359. 1 standard. Our mission is to save and protect the lives of workers at height. Innovative: the safewaze floating d-ring anchor is designed to create a fall arrest anchor point.
4. Capital Safety #ad
3M DBI-SALA 2101630 D-Ring Cadmium Plated w/Anchorage Plate Stainless Steel, Silver/Gold #adCapital Safety #ad
- Fall Protection. Two 1/2-inch diameter attachment holes. Can be bolted or welded to structure. Stainless steel construction anchorage plate for durability.
Plate size 1/4-inch x 2-inch X 4-1/2-Inch. Manufacturer: 3M. Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359. Made in: United States.
|Brand||Capital Safety #ad|
5. Werner #ad
1per Pack, Werner A510000 Reusable Concrete Anchor #adWerner #ad
- Multi-directional use. Multi-directional use. Drill hole of 3/4-inch with 3 inch minimum depth. Concrete Anchor. Minimum 3000-psi concrete. Lightweight design easy to insert and remove.
6. Peakworks #ad
Silver/Brass, Standard, Peakworks Durable, V8221114, 5,000 lb. TensileStrength, Permanent Concrete Swivel Anchor with 5/8 inch Sleeve Anchor #adPeakworks #ad
- Certified: these anchors can be connected to a wide variety of materials such as steel, wood and concrete and effectively meet ANSI Z359. 18, csa z259. 15 and osHA requirements. Durable: built from top quality materials ensuring high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments; The anchor should be located directly above the worker to prevent swinging.
With a 5/8" sleeve anchor. Load support: this permanent concrete swivel anchor provides a secure point of attachment for a complete fall arrest system and is built with a minimum tensile strength of 5, 000 lb.
7. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
Guardian Fall Protection 10790 Premium 10-Foot Cross-Arm Straps with Large and Small D-Rings #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Twice as durable with dual enforced webbing and heavy duty stitching. To shorten the anchorage connector simply wrap the webbing around the anchorage and pass through the large D-ring.
10 feet in length. Large d-ring and standard size D-ring for pass-thru, this increases the versatility of length adjustment. The heavy duty wear pad protects the structural webbing against abrasion and snags.
8. FallTech #ad
No Fasteners Required, Adjusts to Door/Window Openings from 21" to 51", Natural, FallTech 7465A Temporary Window/Door Opening Anchor for Fall Arrest/Restraint #adFallTech #ad
- Lightweight aluminum body with steel adjustment feet^Protective foot pads on main body and final adjustment leg^Durable steel and aluminum construction for secure attachment and extended service life^High degree of adjustability for use in a wide variety of work locations.
9. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
50-Foot, Guardian Fall Protection 01320 VLA-50 Poly Steel Vertical Lifeline Assembly #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Attached self locking carabiner. Complete assembly includes: shock absorber, positioning device, 18-inch extension lanyard and two double locking snap hooks. Heavy duty 5/8" poly rope. Resists cuts and abrasions. No tangle lifeline available with swivel snap hook.
10. FallTech #ad
FallTech 7336 Pass-Thru Web Anchor Sling, 3-Foot #adFallTech #ad
- Ideal for i-beams and other properly rated structural members. 3-inch wear pad protects primary webbing from cuts and abrasion. Heavy-duty 1-3/4-inch polyester webbing with rugged forged alloy-steel hardware. Rated at over 5, 000 pounds. Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.