As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BeyondTech.com #ad
Pass-through DIN Rail 120 240 Volts. KWh energy meter #adBeyondTech.com #ad
- 2 lines 1 neutral neutral bypasses the meter or 1 Line 1 neutral neutral passes through the meter. Accepts voltages from 110V to 240V. Internal CTs. Kwh energy meter 50 or 60 Hz. Compatible. Usa and latin american market. Direct pass through.
2. DAE #ad
120/240V, 50A, 1P3W 2 Hot wire, 1 Neutral, DAE DEM730P Electric kWh Submeter, RS485, Internal CT #adDAE #ad
- Just connect wires as per picture 5 or video & ready to go. No it guy required. Cc2030 will collect energy data from dae electrical meters and send them to Cloud Server through Ethernet. Tou time of use billing reports are also available.
For ul/cul listed and california ctep approved electric meters, please refer to DAE Polaris 1500 series like DAE P153-200-S KIT. Conforms to international standard iec61036. Dae controls LLC is a Minority Business. 3rd picture just connect wires as per picture 6 or video & ready to go.
Dae cloud metering 2nd picture available with dae cc2030 kit gateway. Please feel free to get the NMSDC Minority Supplier Certificate from DAE Controls Website. Factory calibration certificates available.
For existing building, hard to draw cable between electric meter close to electric panel and cc2030 close to your router, please choose 1 CC2030 KIT + 2 WSC500 RF Converters to connect electric meter and CC2030 wirelessly. Indoor use only, dae b1725 watertight enclosure is available for outdoor use. With pc, landlords or property managers can get access to real time data, cell phone or tablet, monthly kWh and billing reports to their tenants.
3. Fayleeko #ad
Overload Protection, Watt Meter, 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving, Power Consumption Monitor Energy Voltage Amps Electricity Usage Monitor, Upgraded Brighter LCD Display Night Vision Power Meter Plug #adFayleeko #ad
- If you have any question with the power meter, please feel free to contact us for details on how to set up and use the device. Upgraded digital lcd display the power consumption monitor with a large clear backlit LCD display, full wide view clear visible, make it easy to read and record the data, especially in the darkness.
Overload protectionoverload warning displayed on lcd, when the whole power exceeds the rated power 1650W of monitor, lcd will display "OVERLOAD" with booming noise to warn the user, and automatically disconnect the power.
Wide usagethis electricity usage monitor measures various parameters: power W, volts, amps, time, power factor and maximum power W, energy kWh, hertz, days - kWh is vital as this is what your electricity bills are based on!.
Lifetime warranty fayleeko offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Electricity usage monitorwith the help of this power Meter Monitor, whether the appliances are really charged, what the power factor is, You can make certain how much your standby appliances cost, and how long have your appliances been charged.
4. Sold_By_Cheapnwork #ad
Digital Power Monitor Meter Usage Energy Watt Amp Volt KWh Electricity #adSold_By_Cheapnwork #ad
- Built in cost function. Large Lcd display. Low power consumption. Measure watt, volt, amp. Usa socket outlet.
5. BN-LINK #ad
Watt Meter, BN-LINK LCD Plug in Power Energy Meter Voltage Amps Electricity Usage Monitor Digital LCD Display Wall Socket Outlet,Power Consumption Monitor, 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving #adBN-LINK #ad
- Battery backup: the built-in battery backup allows the meter to be moved and viewed without losing its reading. Various units: power w, frequency hz, power factor, cumulative kWh, current power draw w, Unit Cost/kWh, Voltage V, Instant Apparent Power VA, current a, and Cost.
Specs: voltage rating 125 vac, 60 hz, instant active power Display Range 05w-1875w, unit cost Range. 01-99. 99. Monitor your bills: use the Cost per Kilowatt-Hour kWh function to monitor your electricity bills. Large lcd display: Easily monitor the power consumption and costs of your electrical appliances.
6. Poniie #ad
Poniie PN2000 Plug-in Kilowatt Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Tester w/Extension Cord #adPoniie #ad
- Refined accuracy: built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1. 0 with 001w, 001v and 0001a resolution. Professional kilowatt meter: Start detection 020w, you can virtually monitor standby or working power dissipation of all your electronics.
Back-light & memory: with wide view angle, clear backlight large LCD Display and hold over circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours.
Buy with confidence: 1-year warranty by Poniie; full ABS fire retardant material housing and comes with 14AWG heavy duty extension cord. High power watt meter: counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, with high-power tolerance rated at Max. 16a, compatible with 220v ac.
|Warranty||1-Year Warranty by PoniieDirect|
7. Walfront #ad
Single Phase 4P LED din Rail Electricity Power Consumption Wattmeter Energy Meter, KWh Meter, Electric Meter, 10-40A #adWalfront #ad
- Extend the terminal cover to protect the use of the security. Double color led of kilowatt meter indicates the power status green and the energy pulse signal red. One-way measurementone-way measurement of single-phase two - wire active energy consumption.
Two wiring methodsthe din rail energy meter has direct connection operation, two wiring methods. 35mm standard din-rail mounting in accordance with standard DIN EN50022. Easy to contactthe standard configuration pulse output is passive polar and the remote pulse output can be selected as passive non-polar.
Din rail mountingthe energy monitor is small size, light weight, with good reliability and easy installation.
Six widths 12. 5mm modulus in accordance with DIN43880 Standard configuration S type wiring, U type wiring can be selected. Kwh meter is easy to contact with various aMR systems and conforms to the standards IEC 62053-31 and DIN43864. 5+1 led digital displaystandard configuration 5+199999. 1kwh digital display. Comply with iec 62053-21. This has nothing to do with the direction of the load current.
8. Poniie #ad
1500W, Poniie PN1500 Portable Micro Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Voltage Amp Tester 110V #adPoniie #ad
- Back-light & memory: clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time. Refined accuracy: built-in high precision current sensor.
Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1. 0 with 001w, 01v and 001a resolution. Portable kilowatt meter: compact size with start detection 020w, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation.
Easy to use: counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters. Buy with confidence: 1-year warranty by Poniie; Full ABS fire retardant material housing; Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter.
9. MECHEER #ad
Overload Protection, 7 Modes Display, Upgraded Watt Meter Power Meter Plug Home Electricity Usage Monitor, Electrical Usage Monitor Consumption, Energy Voltage Amps Kill Meter Tester with Backlight #adMECHEER #ad
- The default overload power is 3680W and is adjustable from 0 to 3680W. In general, you need to set the overload power to 1800W before using. 180°full wide viewing angles is great for reading and recording the data in any angles. Data memory function: the wattage meter will record your power consumption data when you remove it from socket, or remove appliances from the electricity monitor.
Various monitoring parameters: the power meter plug can monitor the power w, volts, minimum and maximum power W, amps, hertz, cumulative days and time of your appliances.
No need to stand on the front of the display and bend over to read the numbers. The home energy monitor can also calculate and display how much power your appliance uses and how much electricity bill it cost in cumulative time. 100% satisfaction: our watt meter power analyzer is ideal for monitoring the electricity usage of your home appliances, kilowatt meter, controlling your power consumption, and saving your money.
You can directly see the last data when you use it next time. Upgraded lcd display: with large screen size 2. 36 inch x 1. 85 inch, clearer monitor backlit, our electrical usage monitor can display the data clearer and more visible no matter day or night. By switching 7 display modes, energy kWh, power factor, cost, you can easily know the various parameters while the appliance is working.
10. SURAIELEC #ad
Suraielec Watt Meter, Auto Cost Calculator, Kilowatt Wattage Voltage AMP Tester, Overload Protection, Electricity Usage Electrical Energy Monitor, Plug-in Socket Power Meter, Backlit Large Display #adSURAIELEC #ad
- Large clear lcd display with backlight electricity monitor kilowatt meter has a wide view angle and clear-digit display; easy to read and operate the electricity monitor in dark areas with the backlit clear LCD display. Long time data hold memory function come with built-in rechargeable battery backup, the watt meter power analyzer can hold data up to 90 days when coming across a power outage or plugging out the meter from the outlet; all data includes the cost setting will go to zero once press the reset button.
Potable and takes up 1 outlet only compact size; power meter socket plug leaves the lower wall outlet available when plugging into the upper outlet; made of high-quality fire-resistant material; friendly after-sale customer service and 1-year limited warranty; Note: do not compatible with AC inverter and solar power inverter.
3680w overload indication this power monitor meter can measure 110-130 vac & 200-240 vac voltage note: label on watt meter back only shows 110-130 Vac low volt range due to certification requirements; 0-16A AMP; 0-3680W wattage, 01v, and indicate overload when load up to 3680W; Class 1.
0 accuracy standard with 01w, 0001a and 0001kwh resolution. Monitoring electric usage and know cost intuitively power consumption meter can measure power W, cumulative time and energy kWh, frequency, power factor, maximum and minimum power W, volts, amps, and calculate cost automatically after price-setting; monitoring home energy usage and help you to save electricity cost.