As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70136 4-Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Cone Reducer #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 4” to 2 1/2” Dust Collection Hose Reducer. Function: a handy double sided adapter that allows you to step down from your larger 4” dust collection hose to a smaller 2-1/2 shop vacuum hose branch line.
Premium: made with high quality ABS plastic for long-term durability and to withstand the abrasive nature of workshop dust collection. Please note: this cone reducer is specifically designed to work exclusively with 4” and 2-1/2” hoses | It is NOT intended to fit or accommodate a 2-1/2” OD or 4” OD dust collection equipment port directly which would require POWERTEC 70149 or 70148 Flex Cuffs.
Dimensions: 4” nominal od end measures 3-61/64” od and 3-41/64” id; 2-1/2” nominal OD end measures 2-15/32” OD and 2-9/32” ID.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70108 4-Inch Blast Gate for Dust Collector/Vacuum Fittings #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Compatibility: will not connect directly to other 4” od ports; please confirm that the actual listed size fits your application before ordering. And 3-3/4” I. D.
Quality: made with premium black abs plastic, this unit was designed for durability and is abrasion resistant - able to withstand daily wear & tear from dirt, sawdust and woodchips. Specifications: accepts 4” id dust hose, port or vacuum fitting; 4" Nominal end measures 3-61/64” O.
D. If connecting to a 4” oD port, a Flex Cuff or similar device will be required. Function: maximizes the efficiency of your dust collection system by directing and regulating the air flow from one machine to another. Includes: 4” blast gate; both ends have 4” od outlet diameters and are designed to work with 4” ID dust hoses or other 4” ID ports.
3. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70149 Dust Control Flex Cuff with Hose Clamps, 4-Inch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- And 4-5/64-inch I. D. Adapters or hoses. Connect to 4-inch O. D. Both ends measures 4-9/16-inch o. D. Rubber construction provide flexibility to bridge slight diameter differences.
Designed to airtight connection of two fittings or hoses without using duct tapes. A pair of hose clamps included.
4. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70106 4-Inch Y-Fitting Dust Hose Connector #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Provides a multitude of applications. Three 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-61/64-Inch O. D. Overall dimension: 9-13/16-inch x 4-1/16-Inch x 8-1/4-Inch; Provides airtight friction fit. Simple and quick to install. And 3-3/4-inch I. D. Tough, durable ABS plastic material.
5. POWERTEC #ad
4 x 2-1/2", POWERTEC 70190 Y-Fitting #adPOWERTEC #ad
- And 2-5/16-inch I. D. And 3-45/64-inch I. D. Simple and quick to install. Tough, durable ABS plastic material. Two 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-15/16-Inch O. D. Provides a multitude of applications. 2-1/2-inch nominal end measures 2-15/32-Inch O. D.
6. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70201 4-Inch Three-Machine Dust Collection Kit #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two Y-fittings, three blast gates and twenty 4-Inch key hose clamps. It is recommended to ground your assembly to eliminate static electricity when employing included fittings and gates.
Tailor your dust-collection system to your specific needs and shop room specifications. Create your own 3-machine dust-collection network; Installs quickly and easily. Fittings and gates constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic.
7. POWERTEC #ad
4", POWERTEC 70123 O.D. Splice #adPOWERTEC #ad
- And 3-11/16-inch I. D. Both 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-31/32-Inch O. D. Accepts most 4-Inch dust collection hose. Each o. D. A middle section with greater diameter for easy assembly. Tough, durable ABS plastic material. Designed for connecting to two 4-Inch diameter hoses together.
8. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
MADE IN USA!, FULTON 4" x 20' Ultra Flex Clear-Vue Heavy Duty PVC Hose #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Excellent chemical resistance. Good abrasion and tear resistance. Ideal for sawdust collection and fume ventilation in woodworkng applications. Extremely flexible.
9. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70105 4" Elbow Dust Hose Connector #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Simple and quick to install. Both 4-inch nominal ends measure 3-61/64-Inch O. D. Tough, durable ABS plastic material. Overall size: 8-inch x 8-Inch x 4-Inch; Provides airtight friction fit. And 3-3/4-inch I. D. Provides a multitude of applications.
10. Fulton #ad
Fulton 4 inch to 2 1/2 inch Reducer Fitting for Dust Collection Hose to Hose Connections and 4 Inch Port Connections on Larger Machinery #adFulton #ad
- With a 4 inch diameter rubber coupler sold separately or a short section of 4 inch hose you can connect the reducer directly to a 4 inch port on machines like band saws, table saws, large planers and more. All of the dimensions may slightly vary due to slight variations in the manufacturing process. Made from high quality abs plastic for extended periods of use, this fitting will withstand the constant friction and debris flow of woodworking dust collectors.
With this fitting, you’ll be able to reduce your hose size down to the 2 1/2 inch size which the most commonly used size for most big box store wet/dry vacuums and shop vacuums. Most wet/dry vacuum hoses will plug directly into the smaller end of this fitting making it a super value for most of us weekend warrior type woodworkers.
Typically the reducer works with hose since it is basically the same size as your 4 inch and 2 1/2 inch machinery or shop wet/dry vac ports. The reducer measures: nominal 4 inch end is 3-61/64” od and 3-41/64” id; 2-1/2” nominal OD end measures 2-15/32” OD and 2-9/32” ID.
With a couple of hose clamps not included this reducer does its job perfectly and more! One of the reasons that this fitting is used so often within the woodworking industry, is that many of us don’t want or need a large dust collection system in our garage or workshop. The fulton 4 inch to 2 1/2 inch reducer has been designed with a specific purpose in mind. There are some vacuum units that use different size hoses and hose adaptors so please be sure to measure your hose and machine ports before making a purchasing decision. That purpose is to connect the industry standard 4 inch diameter dust collection hose with the other industry standard 2 1/2 inch diameter dust collection hose.