As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COX #ad
41002 Cox 29 Oz. Applicator, #adCOX #ad
- Switchable flow control. Mechanical advantage 12:1. Built-in ladder hook. Thumb activated instant pressure release. Made in the usa.
2. Bon Tool #ad
Bon Tool 84-653 Caulking Gun Quart -13" Smooth Piston-28Oz #adBon Tool #ad
- Leader in professional contruction tools. No drip. The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards. Innovative, durable.
|Brand||Bon Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bon Tool #ad|
|Warranty||1-year manufacturer's warranty|
3. JES #ad
JES 1 qt. 26:1 High Thrust Caulk and Adhesive Gun #adJES #ad
- 360-degree rotating cradle barrel for easy maneuvering in and around tight working areas. Engineered to deliver materials smoothly and precisely, it is easy to use and produces great results. Made with heavy duty metal barrel, handle, plate and treated with premium finish, rod, it has the durability to satisfy even the most demanding professionals.
Cartridges. Use with 1 qt. 28 oz. Features built-in puncture pin and ladder hook. Professional caulk gun with 26:1 high thrust ratio, perfect for applying thicker materials, adhesives, or when working in low temperature environments. Or 29 oz.
|Manufacturer||JES Innovations #ad|
4. AWF PRO #ad
Heavy Duty, Pivoting Barrel, Sintered Steel Catch Plate, 29 oz Caulk Gun, Rotating Barrel, 18:1 Thrust Ratio, Ideal For Contractors and DIY. Features Ladder Hook, AWF PRO Caulking Gun #adAWF PRO #ad
- It also features a convenient ladder hook and seal puncturing pin. Efficient & powerful! our awf pro caulking gun uses industry standard 29 oz cartridges. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. Money back guarantee! sometimes, we will offer you a full refund so you can get on with your day.
High quality caulk gun! tired of looking for a high quality caulk gun that won't let you down? You've come to the right place! Our AWF PRO Caulking Gun takes industry standard 29 oz cartridges and is perfect for frequent, high volume use.
The pivoting barrel allows for seamless caulking around corners. Bang for the buck! when you buy awf pro, you get more for less! Included is our AWF 2028 Pro Caulking Gun 1.
Easy to use! our awf pro caulking gun features a sintered steel catch plate, brass thrust rod bearing tube and thumb-activated instant pressure release tab to prevent excess caulk leakage. Not a problem, click the "Add To Cart" button, now! Of application pressure for each pound of force applied to the trigger handle, ideal for applying medium to high viscosity materials. So what are you waiting for, you just don't get what you wanted.
|Brand||AWF PRO #ad|
|Part Number||AWF 2028|
5. OX Tools #ad
OX Tools 29 oz. Heavy-Duty Caulk Gun | 12:1 Thrust Ratio #adOX Tools #ad
- Rubber over molded ergonomic grip designed for all day use. Built-in poker to easily start the caulking. Silent squeeze mechanism prevents squeaking when trigger is activated - dual plates thrust mechanism ensures sufficient pressure.
Dripless mechanism pulls back the push rod ensuring caulk does not continue to flow. Ergonomically designed handles coated in rubber keeps wrist in a natural comfortable and balance position, providing years of service.
|Brand||OX Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ox Tools - #ad|
6. Newborn #ad
1/4 Gallon Cartridge, 6:1 Thrust Ratio, Newborn 915-GTR Super Ratchet Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip #adNewborn #ad
- Thrust ratio of 6:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place. Cartridges. Handle and trigger are padded for comfort.
Ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth to hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger for minimizing drips. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal.
7. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 3939 13" Rotating Barrel Caulk Gun-Thrust Ratio 20:1 #adRed Devil #ad
- Drip free technology: Stops caulk from flowing or dripping and prevents product loss. Integrated spout cutter, seal punch & ladder hook: Use to cut the caulk tube tip to the desired size, puncture tube inner seals and hangs conveniently on a ladder.
Rotating barrel: Provides maximum control in hard to reach areas. And larger caulk or adhesive tubes. 20:1 thrust ratio: ideal for all viscosity types, light, medium or high. Compatible with quart size cartridges: Use for any 28 oz.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
8. Makita #ad
Makita XGC01ZC 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 29 oz. Caulk & Adhesive Gun, Tool Only #adMakita #ad
- Makita-built motor delivers 1, 100 lbs. Of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. Variable speed trigger allows user to match the speed to the application.
Cartridges. Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing. 360degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 28-29 oz. 5 setting speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM.
9. Newborn #ad
18:1 Thrust Ratio, 1/4 Gallon Cartridge, Newborn 255 Super Smooth Rod Revolving Frame Caulking Gun #adNewborn #ad
- Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Cartridges. Zinc alloy handle and trigger for corrosion resistance. T-bar. Professional-grade 1/4-gallon high-thrust ratio caulk gun.
Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners. Steel revolving frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal. 18:1 thrust ratio. Zinc alloy handle. Thrust ratio of 18:1 for use with high viscosity materials. Revolving barrel.
10. Newborn #ad
Newborn Premium Caulking Gun #adNewborn #ad
- Professional Grade. Spout cutter/Seal Puncture Tool. Revolving Barrel/Zinc Handle. 18:1 thrust Ratio. Made of heavy-duty steel and features a spout cutter, seal puncture tool and a revolving barrel.