As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COX #ad
41002 Cox 29 Oz. Applicator, #adCOX #ad
- Mechanical advantage 12:1. Switchable flow control. Built-in ladder hook. Thumb activated instant pressure release. Made in the usa.
2. Bon Tool #ad
Bon Tool 84-653 Caulking Gun Quart -13" Smooth Piston-28Oz #adBon Tool #ad
- Innovative, durable. The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards. No drip. Leader in professional contruction tools.
|Brand||Bon Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bon Tool #ad|
|Warranty||1-year manufacturer's warranty|
3. JES #ad
JES 1 qt. 26:1 High Thrust Caulk and Adhesive Gun #adJES #ad
- Made with heavy duty metal barrel, rod, handle, plate and treated with premium finish, it has the durability to satisfy even the most demanding professionals. Or 29 oz. Features built-in puncture pin and ladder hook. Cartridges. Use with 1 qt.
28 oz. Engineered to deliver materials smoothly and precisely, it is easy to use and produces great results. 360-degree rotating cradle barrel for easy maneuvering in and around tight working areas. Professional caulk gun with 26:1 high thrust ratio, adhesives, perfect for applying thicker materials, or when working in low temperature environments.
|Manufacturer||JES Innovations #ad|
4. AWF PRO #ad
Ideal For Contractors and DIY. Features Ladder Hook, Rotating Barrel, 18:1 Thrust Ratio, Sintered Steel Catch Plate, 29 oz Caulk Gun, Pivoting Barrel, AWF PRO Caulking Gun, Heavy Duty #adAWF PRO #ad
- Easy to use! our awf pro caulking gun features a sintered steel catch plate, brass thrust rod bearing tube and thumb-activated instant pressure release tab to prevent excess caulk leakage. It also features a convenient ladder hook and seal puncturing pin.
Bang for the buck! when you buy awf pro, you get more for less! Included is our AWF 2028 Pro Caulking Gun 1. The 18:1 mechanical advantage provides 18 lbs. Not a problem, click the "add to Cart" button, we will offer you a full refund so you can get on with your day.
Of application pressure for each pound of force applied to the trigger handle, ideal for applying medium to high viscosity materials. The pivoting barrel allows for seamless caulking around corners.
High quality caulk gun! tired of looking for a high quality caulk gun that won't let you down? You've come to the right place! Our AWF PRO Caulking Gun takes industry standard 29 oz cartridges and is perfect for frequent, high volume use. Efficient & powerful! our awf pro caulking gun uses industry standard 29 oz cartridges. Money back guarantee! sometimes, you just don't get what you wanted. So what are you waiting for, now! .
|Brand||AWF PRO #ad|
|Part Number||AWF 2028|
5. OX Tools #ad
OX Tools 29 oz. Heavy-Duty Caulk Gun | 12:1 Thrust Ratio #adOX Tools #ad
- Built-in poker to easily start the caulking. Ergonomically designed handles coated in rubber keeps wrist in a natural comfortable and balance position, providing years of service. Dripless mechanism pulls back the push rod ensuring caulk does not continue to flow.
Silent squeeze mechanism prevents squeaking when trigger is activated - dual plates thrust mechanism ensures sufficient pressure. Rubber over molded ergonomic grip designed for all day use.
|Brand||OX Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ox Tools - #ad|
6. Newborn #ad
6:1 Thrust Ratio, Newborn 915-GTR Super Ratchet Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 1/4 Gallon Cartridge #adNewborn #ad
- Welded plate in back for securing cartridge in place. Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Cartridges. Ratchet-style pressure rod has teeth to hold the rod in place after each pull of the trigger for minimizing drips.
Thrust ratio of 6:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal.
7. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 3939 13" Rotating Barrel Caulk Gun-Thrust Ratio 20:1 #adRed Devil #ad
- Rotating barrel: Provides maximum control in hard to reach areas. 20:1 thrust ratio: ideal for all viscosity types, light, medium or high. Compatible with quart size cartridges: Use for any 28 oz.
Drip free technology: Stops caulk from flowing or dripping and prevents product loss. Integrated spout cutter, seal punch & ladder hook: Use to cut the caulk tube tip to the desired size, puncture tube inner seals and hangs conveniently on a ladder. And larger caulk or adhesive tubes.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
8. Makita #ad
Tool Only, Makita XGC01ZC 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 29 oz. Caulk & Adhesive Gun #adMakita #ad
- 5 setting speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM. Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing.
Of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. Makita-built motor delivers 1, 100 lbs. 360degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 28-29 oz. Cartridges. Variable speed trigger allows user to match the speed to the application.
9. Newborn #ad
Newborn 255 Super Smooth Rod Revolving Frame Caulking Gun, 1/4 Gallon Cartridge, 18:1 Thrust Ratio #adNewborn #ad
- Revolving barrel. Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners. Professional-grade 1/4-gallon high-thrust ratio caulk gun. Steel revolving frame caulking gun for 1/4-gal.
Cartridges. Zinc alloy handle. Thrust ratio of 18:1 for use with high viscosity materials. 18:1 thrust ratio. T-bar. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Zinc alloy handle and trigger for corrosion resistance.
10. Newborn #ad
Newborn Premium Caulking Gun #adNewborn #ad
- Professional Grade. Spout cutter/Seal Puncture Tool. Revolving Barrel/Zinc Handle. 18:1 thrust Ratio. Made of heavy-duty steel and features a spout cutter, seal puncture tool and a revolving barrel.