As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
WEN 3921 16-inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw #adWEN #ad
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute. Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts. Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position.
Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a flex light, a cast iron base, a dust port, an air pump, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades. Unique design accepts blades in two directions standard and 90 degrees to allow for infinite ripping capacity.
2. WEN #ad
WEN 3959 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw #adWEN #ad
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a rip fence, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a miter gauge and a two-year warranty. Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide.
Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees. Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size. 2. 5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute.
3. Rockwell #ad
Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, and 7 Accessories – RK7323, Miter Gauge #adRockwell #ad
- There’s even a built-in carry handle. On-board accessory storage when the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw.
Cuts like a full-size with the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts. Sets up in seconds take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. 0-60° miter cuts with the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects.
Tool-less blade change uses any brand’s standard 4” t-shank blade, plastic, ceramic tile, aluminum, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, and metal. Safety switch prevents accidental starting, plus the vacuum port lets you hook up a shop vac that cleans while you cut.
|Manufacturer||Positec USA #ad|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Consumer Warranty|
4. Fulton #ad
Fulton Dual Deluxe Stackable Featherboards with Riser Blocks Aluminum Miter Lock Bar and T Bolt Hardware for Track or Miter Slot Mounting Ideal for Table Saws Router Tables and Band Saws #adFulton #ad
- The featherboard must be completely inside the track or slot in order for it to properly work. Please keep in mind that some job site table saws and router tables have a short distances from the end of the table to the cutter or blade. The fulton dual deluxe stacked featherboard can be used as one unit or can be separated and used for vertical and horizontal applications.
This means you can use the featherboard vertically on a router table fence or horizontally laying flat on a router table or table saw top surface. This means you can hold taller stock for re-sawing projects on table saws and band saws! When using the featherboards separately, one can be installed into a miter slot and the other can be installed into a track on a fence.
We identified this issue and have redesigned the miter bar making it far more secure and easier to lock into your miter track. What is a featherboard you might ask? is it something i need for my workshop? well the short answer is yes.
The dual featherboard comes with all the necessary hardware to get going right out of the box. When the featherboards are stacked with the included 2” tall spacers, you’ll have a full 3-7/8” worth of holding pressure height. This means that when the knob is secured and the bolt is properly seated, the bar spreads out much better than before and creates a nice tight fit into your miter track. They generally act like a third hand by helping you control your stock while you push your stock through.
5. WORX #ad
WORX WX572L BladeRunner x2 Portable Tabletop Saw #adWORX #ad
- Accessories included 5 blades woods, dust extraction port, steel rip fence, scrolling, ceramic tile, miter gauge, aluminum, and blade grip. Safety switch an added safety switch and safety key give this saw an added level of security, so you don’t have to worry about accidental starts.
Great at cross & rip cuts the steel rip fence and riving knife system lets you perform an assortment of straighter, longer, wider cuts.
Do it yourself. Adjustable miter gauge makes 0-60 miter cuts from both the right and left sides, so you can make every common miter cut, and every angle in-between.
Do it with worx. Worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last. Truly portable table saw weighing in at less than 15 lbs. You easily can move it around your workshop or even take it to the job site. Do it better.
6. WEN #ad
10", WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight #adWEN #ad
- Optional stand allows for either floor standing or bench top applications. Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees. 3. 5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide.
Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM. Includes a 2-year warranty, a miter gauge, a stand, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, and a 3/8-inch blade 6 TPI. Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size.
|Manufacturer||Great Lakes Tool MFG INC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year warranty, 90-day commercial|
7. Bucktool #ad
BUCKTOOL 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw Pin or Pinless Blade with Pedal Switch Cast Iron Work Table #adBucktool #ad
- Cast iron table: heavy-duty 16-by-9-inch cast iron work table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts. Pedal switch design: with a hands-free convenience pedal switch for easily stop and start the tool with the tap of your foot when you need to drill a new hole, change blade, or if an emergency occurs.
Led worklight: vibration-free LED light with no light bounce provides a clear view when cutting.
Variable speed: 1. 2-amp dc motor for Quiet, Smooth Performance. Quick-change blade system: quick-change blade system with Quick open side panel and user-friendly blade holder, easy for blade changing, attached with 3 blades 2 with pin and 1 pinless. Cutting depth is 2-Inch with a 16-Inch throat depth.
8. Bosch #ad
Bosch Benchtop Router Table RA1181 #adBosch #ad
- Benchtop router table design – Features a large aluminum top for extended work area, durability and precision. Rigid aluminum mounting plate – Pre-drilled for compatibility with a variety of routers and for above-table height adjustment.
Dedicated standard dust-collection port – Fits standard 2-1/2 inch vacuum hoses for debris-free operation to help keep your work area clean. Cord-wrap storage – Stores 6 feet power cord.
Storage pocket – Allows storage of router accessories. Accessory slot – accepts feather boards and 3/4 inch optional accessories such as a miter gauge. Extra tall aluminum fence – Has adjustable faceplates and feather boards to maximize precision and versatility. Easy-to-use adjustable feather boards – Attach to fence and table, providing additional guidance and kickback protection.
|Warranty||30 day money back guarantee, 1 yr limited warranty, 1 yr service protection plan|
9. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, 8-1/4-Inch DWE7485, Compact #adDEWALT #ad
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Saw is intended to be used by construction professionals for use in ripping, cement board, plastic, crosscutting, beveling and non-through cutting applications in wood, mitering, and other soft materials | Do not use for cutting metal, or masonry.
Variety of cuts – 24. 5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets | Metal roll cage ensures job site durability.
Compact size for ease of transportation and storage | Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Power – 110v | amperage – 15 a | motor – 5800 rpm | depth of cut at 45ᵒ – 1-3/4” | Depth of cut at 90ᵒ – 2-9/16”. Product dimensions – 22. 75” d x 13” h | weight – 46 lbs.
10. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity #adDEWALT #ad
- Rack & pinion telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Features a 15. 0a high torque motor with the Power to cut pressure Treated lumber and hardwoods.
Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability. Other specs: max rip to left of blade – 22” | max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2” | max width of dado – 13/16” | arbor size – 5/8” | amps – 15 | depth of cut at 45° – 2-1/4” | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8” | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM.
Your purchase includes one dewalt table saw, rolling stand, Miter Gauge, 2x blade wrenches, 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blade, Push Stick, Rip Fence, Blade Guard Assembly manual.
|Warranty||3 year limited manufacturer warranty|