As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HVAC Express #ad
Butterfly Backdraft Damper 3 Inch BD 3 #adHVAC Express #ad
- Made in the USA. Vertical or horizontal mounting, with one end crimped. Heavy-duty 26 gauge galvanized metal. Backdraft damper with lightweight blades and foam closure shutter for quiet closure. Proven design to protect against backdraft in your appliance venting.
|Brand||HVAC Express #ad|
|Manufacturer||HVAC Express #ad|
|Part Number||BD 3|
2. NuTone #ad
Wall cap fits 3” or 4” round duct includes 3” to 4” round transition included for versatility #adNuTone #ad
- No batteries required. Brand name: Nutone. Country of Origin: United States. Model number: 885BL.
3. Repa Market #ad
Inline Extractor Fan Vent Back Draught Shutter 4'' Inch, Backdraft Damper Dryer Vent Hose, Back Draft Blocker #adRepa Market #ad
- This backdraught shutter can be used as a part of a long duct run for a variety of purposes including whole house ventilation, air conditioning, passive stack vent, HVAC, positive pressure, Tumble Dryer Venting, and Heat Recovery Systems.
Easy to dIY! White plastic extractor fan backdraught Shutter - Male Spigot - External diameter is ~ 124mm. Compatible with diameter 4 Inch.
Perfectly suited for ducting your bathroom or kitchen extractor fan, In-Line Extract Fans, or Cooker Hood, Hydroponics, Prevent cold air from entering your home through the dryer vent with our inline dryer vent draft blocker. Comes with balanced damper fully assembled, noises, stops unpleasant odours, or draughts flowing back through your duct.
4. neverest #ad
Neverest RK 4" Professional Backdraft Shutter Damper Connector Duct #adneverest #ad
- The 4 inch backdraft damper is made out of a Galvanized steel, the flap leaves are made of aluminum, while the Axis and spring are made of stainless steel, 3.5 inches deep and can withstand temperatures from 14 to 140 °F. The backflow flap opens and closes automatically at low air volumes.
The backflow damper prevents the ingress of cold or warm air and wind from entering through the ventilation duct. Designed for use in air conditioners AC, heating ducts, exhaust, dryers, extractor or range hoods, vents and other HVAC applications.
Back draught valves can be inserted into ventilation ducts which are flexible or non flexible. Installation: the backflow flap is installed by inserting it into the ventilation pipe until it stops.
The position of the spring should be horizontal for horizontal installations so that it can open and close optimally. It has a smooth-running spring and an internal foam strip to keep the blades from rattling and can be installed horizontally or vertically. Cannot be used with plastic ducts as the sizes are different. The backdraft shutter is installed so that the damper blades open only in the outflowing air direction.
5. HG Power #ad
HG POWER 3 Inch Round Air Vent ABS Louver Grille Cover White Soffit Vent with Built-in Fly Screen Mesh for Bathroom Office Kitchen Ventilation #adHG Power #ad
- What you get: the hg power air vents has modern design and good looking. Make you have a better life. Easy to installation: available for wall mounted or ceiling mounted.
Environment friendly and non-toxic. We will reply immediately in 24 hours. Make easy to install in home or other inside/outside places. Side: diameter of 3 inch, stylish design, ideal for room exhaust and ventilation use.
Easy to use: the white panel can be freely detached, very convenient to clean and maintain. We have worriless 12-month and friendly customer service. If there exist any problems, please feel free to contact us. High quality material: make of quality ABS material.
6. Klimapartner #ad
Backdraft Damper Shutter Inline for 4 Inch Dryer Duct for Retrofitting 4 Inch Ducting Prevents Unwanted Drafts in Metal Ducts in Line Draft Blocker #adKlimapartner #ad
- The spring needs at least 15 Pa to open correctly. Professional long life quality is what the klimapartner brand stands for! backflow damper exhaust fan shutters are designed for use in ac units, installation in dryer ducts, bathrooms, STOPPING INFLOW OF AIR from range hoods and heating systems and prevent cold or warm air from entering back into the duct.
4 inch duct damper opens and closes automatically, preventiNG unwanted drafts and the duct valve for 4 inch ducting can be installed horizontally or vertically.
4 inch damper housing is made of galvanized steel and the dryer vent valve flaps are made of aluminium the butterfly damper axis and spring are made of stainless steel.
Not for use in plastic ducts. Opposing blade damper 4 backdraft should be interested behind the bathroom fan or inline fan. Bathroom vent draft blocker or exhaust fan shutter is INSTALLED by pushing the hvac damper into the duct, blades open away from exhaust air. This will help weaker booster fans to push open the 4 inch backflow preventer dampener.
7. Revitalizaire #ad
Aluminum Blades and EPDM Rubber Seals. 4 Inch, Revitalizaire Heavy-Duty Spring-Loaded Backdraft Damper. Install in Any Orientation Without Sealants or Solvents. Galvanized Steel Casing #adRevitalizaire #ad
- Double-lipped epdm rubber seal facilitates easy install without the need for sealants while maintaining a tight seal. Thick spring allows unit to be installed in any orientation.
Suitable for all climates. Constructed with durable galvanized steel. Can be twisted and adjusted after installation. Damper blades made from aluminum. Strict quality control ensures no gaps.
8. Broan-NuTone #ad
6", Broan-Nutone 512M Through-the-Wall Ventilation Fan, 6.0 Sones, 70 CFM, White Square Exhaust Fan #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Easy installation: motor is easy to assemble with "twist-lock" mechanism and features an adjustable housings to fit walls from 4. 5" to 9.
5" thick and 5. 25" - 10" thick for your convenience. Features: built-in damper minimizes backdrafts for energy efficiency and specially designed polymeric fan blade for optimal performance. Efficient: operates on 70 cfm and has a 6.
0 sone rating for efficient and effective operation every use. Decorative: paintable polymeric grilles allow you to ensure the fan is cohesive with your existing decor. Versatile fan: ventilation fan helps eliminate humidity, tobacco smoke, and cooking odors to keep your house smelling fresh.
9. REPA MARKET #ad
Backdraft Damper Duct, Vent Deflector 4'' Inch, Inline Fan Vent, Backflow Preventer, Draft Blocker, Draft Stopper #adREPA MARKET #ad
- Back draught valves can be inserted into ventilation ducts which are flexible or non flexible. The backflow flap opens and closes automatically at low air volumes. It has a strong spring and can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
The position of the spring should be horizontal for horizontal installations so that it can open and close optimally. The backflow damper RKI opens and closes automatically. Installation: the backflow flap is installed by inserting it into the ventilation pipe until it stops.
The flap is suitable for retrofitting, since it is completely inside the duct. Back draft damper is made for insertion into inch ventilation ducts. Cannot be used with plastic ducts as the sizes are different.
The backdraft shutter is installed so that the damper blades open only in the outflowing air direction. It has a smooth-running spring and an internal foam strip to keep the blades from rattling and can be installed horizontally or vertically. Damper has 2 valves, exhaust, heating ducts, designed for use in air conditioners AC, extractor or range hoods, dryers, vents and other HVAC applications.
10. Studor #ad
Studor 20302 Maxi-Vent 3-Inch to 4-Inch Air Admittance Valve #adStudor #ad
- Material of Construction: ABS Plastic. Package dimensions : 5. 5" l x 5. 5" w x 8" H. Standards: asse performance standard 10510 and 1051, iapmo, file no c-3803, NES-592, NSF Standard 14, ITS Intertek Testing Services.
For use with: venting single fixture, individual Branch, Circuit Vent Or Stack Type Application Up To 500 DFU.