As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eau #ad
Upgraded, Rheem, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon #adEau #ad
- Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a.
O. Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, strong reliable and off your mind! Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, and that's exactly what it will do.
Smith, rheem, kenmore, state, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
2. Blue Lightning #ad
Blue Lightning 79119 Aluminum / Zinc Flexible Anode Rod, 42", Nipple Fitting #adBlue Lightning #ad
- Anode rod is expected to Provide Over Two Years of Corrosion Protection. Has zinc to counteract smelLY WATER! Flexible Design for Tight Areas. A north american product Made in Mexico, Packaged & Distributed in US.
3. Blue Lightning Rod #ad
Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water!, Aluminum / Zinc Flexible Anode Rod, Hex Plug, 42" #adBlue Lightning Rod #ad
- Has zinc to counteract SMELLY WATER. Flexible Design for Tight Areas. A north american product Made in Mexico, Packaged & Distributed in US. Anode rod is expected to Provide Over Two Years of Corrosion Protection.
4. Kohree #ad
State, Water Heater Protection Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod Includes 1 Tape Water Heaters Tank 3/4" NPT Threads for Rheem, Kohree Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod 44", Reliance, GE, Richmond, Kenmore #adKohree #ad
- If you have any questions, just feel free and contact us for help! Size: 44" long, which can be a perfect upgrade for Rheem, Kenmore, Reliance, GE, using 1-1 / 16" socket.100% customer satisfactionproviding high-quality products and excellent service has always been our top priority.
And we provide a roll of tape to help you tighten the screw for preventing looseness. Good suitabilityit is used to replace the rusted bar in the water tank of the water heater, State, Richmond, 3⁄4" thread, and more.
It is more durable and safer compared to 316 stainless steel connectors. Full protectionkohree aluminum zinc anode rod can help you get rid of the unsatisfying rotten egg smell, prevent the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, and absorb the oxidized substances to prolong the life of the water tank.
Easy installationthe 44" anode rod is hinged into four sections, flexible design allows you to install the rods conveniently even in a narrow place. High quality materialkohree aluminum zinc Anode Rod is made of high-quality aluminum-zinc.
5. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, a few common hand tools, this 44 inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. This is why maintaining the anode rod by checking and or replacing every 2 years in your water heater ensures the anode rod erodes, NOT THE WATER HEATER.
Every Two Years. Each segment can be easily lowered, into your water heater. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod kit! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, step-by-step, printed instructions. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed usually just before your water heater warranty is up and the Water Heater Tank begins to erode and ultimately rusts, fails, and not your water heater!.
Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition. Fits: almost all water heaters including; rheem, richmond, state, reliance, ge, kenmore, a o smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" npt anode rod connection. The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water Heater's Tank itself. This unique alloy works everyday, reducing or eliminating embarrassing rotten egg smelling odors.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
6. Eastman #ad
Eastman 60145 Aluminum Flexible Anode Rod, 45 inch #adEastman #ad
- Measurement- measures 45 inches in length. Designed for residential water heater tanks. Functionality- the eastman flexible aluminum anode rod helps prolong the life of your water heater tank by attracting corrosion to itself.
1-1/6 inch heX head for installation. Installation- minimum clearance of 12 inches required for installation.
Quality- the anode rod is built with a carbon steel cable and 4-sections of aluminum links with zinc alloy. No rotten egg smell- prevents the corrosion and sulfur smell of water heater tanks. Anode rods are Lead-Free compliant for safe water drinking. Equipped with a 3/4 inch NPT fitting.
7. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Segmented flexible design for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
8. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Outlet/Nipple Style Brad White; Flexible/Segmented; 3/4 NPT x 48-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank. Standard 3/4" npt x 3" nipple fitting replaces existing water heater tank outlet anode rod.
Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Segmented flexible rod for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead.
9. Kelaro #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod 44-inch Flexible by Kelaro #adKelaro #ad
- Removes rotten egg odors sulfur and extends the life of your hot water heater. Save money by changing the water heater anode rod every 2 years, not the whole water heater.
Sacrificial rod attracts bacteria from water, rather than allowing it to attack the tank itself. Installs in tight spaces - most water heaters don't have 4 Ft of overhead clearance to install a new solid rod without completely removing the whole heater.
Our flexible rod allows in place installation with just over a 12" of clearance. Universal fit: compatible with most hot water heaters including AO Smith, Kenmore, GE, Rheem, Richmond, Reliance, State and more.
10. Chudeng #ad
Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, 44 Inch Long, 3/4 Npt Thread, 0.8 Inch Diameter #adChudeng #ad
- That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. 3 teflon Sealing Tape. Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater.
Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters. 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water.